Chapter 4: Graduation

"Do you have everything?" My mom panicks as she runs around trying to find her phone.

"Yes mom! C'mon we're gonna be late." I whine as she shoos Justin and I out to the car.

***10 minutes later***

"ALI!!" I turn around, causing my tassel to poke me in the eye to see my best friend Becca jumping up and down in her gowns

. "OMG! We're finally done!!! Well almost." She squeals grabbing me in a hug. I laugh and hug her back.

"Just a couple more minutes left in this stupid school." She squeals and i laugh as someone shushes her as Mr.Taylor begins reading eveyrones names.

D's.......F's........G's......Now H's. Here we go. Let's watch me fall down the stairs and trip and die.

"Allison Marie Hastings." I took a deep breath and put on my best smile and walked from behind the curtain to Mr.Taylor. He handed me my deploma and i flipped my tassel causing a certain someone to start cheering my name. "Congrats Ali. Looks like you have a fan." I giggle and look past the blinding lights to see Louis standing up clapping for me. I wave at him and walk down the stairs, without dieing and sit with my class.

"Smile!" I laugh as Becca hugs me and her mom takes our picture.

"WE DID IT!!" We both scream at the both time jumping up and down.

"I will never understand how we manged to graduate." I laugh, followed by a scream as i feel to arms pick me up and spin me around. I giggle as im set back down on my feet and look to see my proud best friend smiling down at me.

"Congrats Al." I smile as he leans down and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks Lou." I blush and he laughs hugging me again.

"Aww smile you two!" I look up to see my mom smiling with her camera. I put on a cheesy face and she takes the picturing laughing.

"You're still the six year old Ali aren't ya?" I laugh and punch Louis' arm. He smirks and grabs my hand.

"You guys just gonna walk home?" Mom asks as she tries to get her phone back from Justin. I nod my head and drag Louis across the school yard to the school. People were staring at us and i could hear their whispers but fuck them. I'm done with this school.

"Last time in the good old high school." Louis says as we walk to the back door, which my house is across the street from. I bite my lip and nod. "Do they still have those smelly couches in the lounge?" I laugh and nod my head.

"Yup, and the old swing on the patios you broke in 10th is still going hard."

"Hey now, Joel Jackson sat on it first so i wasn't technically the one who broke it." I giggle as we walk up the driveway to my house when Louis grabs my arm. I look up at him confused and he just smiles. "I have a surprise for you."

"Do i have time to change first?" I asked looking down at my black tank top and jean shorts.

"Well.....not really." He says unsure and i look at him weridly before opening the door.

"CONGRADUATIONS!!!" I jump and look to see Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam sitting on the stairs.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought ya'll were going home?" I laugh as they each hug me.

"And miss our bestest friend graduate? NEVER!" Harry shouts and i laugh hugging them all again.

----------------------------------------------

Ali's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73143104

"That was the best food i've ever had in a long time!" Niall sighs as he licks his plate before throwing it in the garbage bag.

"Niall it was just a hamburger and salad." Zayn says to the blonde boy and we all laugh as we watch him fill another plate with desserts. My phone vibrates in my dress pockets so i pull out and unlock it.

From Boo Bear

"Come to the swing xx"

I look over our fence to see the swing moving on it's hinges. Everyone was in deep conversation about who knows what so i just got up and climbed over the fence, in a dress. Yes i was wearing shorts so i was good.

"Holy monkey pants over here." I laugh and sit on the swing beside him.

"What's up? You're missing Niall eat like 20 hamburgers." I smile and he laughs, i can tell he's pictureing Niall doing that.

"Want your present?" That made my smile bigger and i nod my head eagerly. He pulls a lanyard out of his pocket and hands it to me. I look at it confused.

"Uhhh.....backstage pass to your concert?" I ask a bit confused and he laughs putting his arm around my shoulder. Smooth Tommo.

"So uh i was talking to Paul and the boys before we came and i uh asked if maybe you could join us on tour this summer, like for fun and all. Danielle and Perrie will be at a few shows so you won''t be surrounded by boys all summer and i've already talked to your mom and everything." He blabs on and I stare at him with shocked eyes.

"Are you being serious right now?" I ask and Louis laughs, grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"110% serious. If you say yes we leave on Friday." One yes could turn my summer into the best summer EVER!

"You are truely an unbelievable best friend!! YES YES YES!!" I squeal. He grins and grabs me into one of his famous Louis hugs, causing us to tumble off the swing. I laugh as i lay ontop of him, staring into his eyes. Whoa! He was staring right back at me with the same passion. His arm made it to my back and was rubbing it soothingly. My breath hitches in my throat as i feel him leaning closer. I clear my throat and roll out of his grasp. Was he gonna kiss me? Pssh no shut up Allison.

"Would you like your present now?" Louis asks, sitting up after a few moments of silence. I look at him confused.

"Didn't i just get it?" I ask spinning my lanyard around. He shook his head and grabbed a little pink bag from behind the swing.

"Yeah... but this is a "just because you're my best friend who finally graduate and who've i missed so very much" kind of present." He smiles and my heart goes to mush. I look inside the bag and pull out a picture frame. It was for two pictures and it had one picture in it already of Louis and i had his graduation. "The blank one is for todays"

I smile and set it on the grass. "It's so cute. Maybe tour bus worthy now?" He laughs and pushes the bag closer. I look and pull out a stuffed dog with a grad cap on. I laugh.

"There's one more." I reach in and pull out a long silver box. I open it to reveal a sliver chain with a little sparrow pendent on the end of it. I gasp and pick it out, admiring it. Louis grabs it from my grasp and secures it around my neck.

http://www.superette.co.nz/single-swallow-necklace.html

"It's beautiful Lou."

"I though you'd like." he smiles, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you Louis, for everything. I don't know what i'd do without you. I love you bestie."

"I love you too Ali." I wish that meant something else.

AWWWWW ! I need a couple name for Ali and Louis. I have Alouis but idk how to feel about that.

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER VIDEO! HDSKJGHDLSKJDGN SOOOO HOT.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. I WOULD LOVE TOP GET ATLEAST 5 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER.

Jen :)