Chapter 2: Mini Golf

K so the only reason i haven't updated in like for never is because i really dont know if anyone is reading this? I love writing this story (first 20 chapters are already written) and i just wanna share it. So please vote or comment so i know someone is reading :) thanks

Ali's POV:

"Allison: someone whispered into my ear. I just shoved my head farther into my pillows as the person grabbed my arm. "Ali c'mon"

"Gowaylouis." I mumbled and kicked my feet under the comforter.

"I guess i'll just go mini golfing by myself then." I felt weight being lifted off my bed, causing my head to bounce out of my mountain of pillows. He was standing with his back to me staring into his closet aimlessly. And may i add he was only wearing grey sweats and NO shirt, and his hair was tousled i every which way. Damn! "Don't drool too much now Als." I jumped as he looked at me smirking. I blushed twiddling with my fingers as he dove onto my bed, landing on his stomach.

"You're so full of yourself Tommo." I said and ruffled his fluffy hair, He glared at me and i rolled off my bed, feeling his eyes on me. "

"Don't drool too much now Lou." I mocked and he laughed as i entered his bathroom.

*** 1 hour later ***

"I want the green one!" I squealed and grabbed the lime green ball. Louis laughed and picked out an orange one from the pail.

"First hole in one doesn't have to buy  ice cream!" Louis held out his hand and i shook it with a smirk.

"Game on Tomlinson." I smirked placing my ball on the green carpet and lined up my club.

"Don't mess up!!" Louis yelled poking my sides making me fidget.

"Fuck off Louis." I said before putting the ball right into the hole. I squealed and jumped up and down as Louis started at me with a dropped jaw. "Double chocolate please!! Oohh and with sprinkles!!" I smiled victoriously.

*** 10 holes later/ 3 hours later ***

"He only has one shot. Can he make it? The crowd is on their feet. Tommo swings aaaannnnddd........... INTO THE WATER!!!! OOOHHH!! WHAT A MISS!" I commentated as he laughed.

"Who puts a pound in the middle of a mini golf course? This ain't no Tiger Woods PGA tour." I giggled and walked past the pond only to be met by two arms around my waist. Before i even get the chance to turn around i am in the pond.

"LOUIS!!" I screamed pushing my now wet hair out of my face. He was laughing so hard now. "You're dead Tomlinson!" He scrambled to his feet and started running through all the putting areas. I caught up to him, jumping on his back and he crumbled to the ground.

"Karmas a bitch aye?"  I smacked his head and he groaned.

"Yes, but you shouldn't be talking since i got you back."

"Um, excuse me!" We both sat up and looked up to see a very pissed off women. "The pond isn't for playing with. We have came....you're Louis f-f-from One Direction?!" I laughed as she stuttered away and started fixing her hair.

"Yup, that's me babe." Her face was crimson now.

"Wow!" she giggled. She giggled! She looked like she was like 30. "Is this your umm...girlfriend?" She pointed at me and i looked down feeling my cheeks turn pink.

"She's my bestest friend ever!" He exclaims and grabs my hand, lifting me to my feet. "Thank you for the fabulous golf but we must get going." He waves at the shocked girl and we bolt off to his car.

"Did you really have a 'faboulus' time?" I asked as i played with the radio stations.

"Of course i did!" He smiled at me as we pulled down my street and i settle on Radio 1, which was currently playing What Makes You Beautiful.

"Meh, home" I frowned as Louis pulled into my driveway,

"hey now." he said grabbing my face in his hand. "Come over at seven for a movie. The lads are coming over and we'll get pizza or something if Niall doesn't eat it all first." I smiled and nodded. "Now that's my Ali." He leans in and kisses my nose making my giggle. 

"See you later Boo Bear!" I smile stepping out of his car.

"I'll miiisss yooouuu!!!!" He whines and i laugh running into my house.

Louis' POV:

"Louis! Looouiss!" I faintly herd an Irish voice yelling my name.

"Hmm?" I looked up from my food to see all four lads staring at me. I shook it off and took a fork full of my pasta.

"Something on your mind mate?" Liam questioned and i smiled taking a sip of my water.

"Just happy to be home." I smiled genuinely at them and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Just happy Ali is coming over." He smirked at me and all the boys laughed. I just shook my head and continued to eat my food.

*** 10 minutes later the door bell goes***

"I GOT IT!" Zayn yelled, running to the door before i could even protest. I could hear the muffled excitement at the doorway as im guessing Liam and Niall now joined. I washed the bubbles off the last plate, setting it into the other side of the sink and feeling to arms wrap around my stomach. I looked over my shoulder to see a very happy Allison smiling up at me.

"Hi!" she giggled and i flicked some bubbles at her face causing her to giggle even more. Gosh she was adorable when she giggled like that.

"Get a room you two!" Harry groaned, whipping his towel at me. I just rolled my eyes and followed Ali and the boys into the living room.

Niall lounged out on the small couch, Harry and Liam relaxed on the medium couch and Zayn and i sat on the bigger couch with Ali cuddled into my side and her feet in Zayn's lap.

"What should we watch?" Niall asked flipping through Netflix.

"Step Brothers!" The five of us all yelled in unison.

The movie began and Ali cuddled closer into my side. I kissed the top of her head and she smiled up at me. I didn't care if the boys were watching. We were just friends after all.

PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE!!! IT WOULD TRUELY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!

xx Jen :)