Chapter 3: Justin

The only reason i dont update all the time is for two reasons, ONE i feel like only two people are reading this so i dont know if i should update and TWO i just started a new semester in school so its a bit hetic.Enjoy chapter 3 now :)

Ali's POV

I woke up the next morning to my best friend's voice through my docking station. I smiled and sung along quietly when my bedroom door swings open, slamming into my wall hard. I let out a little scream as my four year old little brother Justin stands in my doorway in his Toy Story pjs.

"Hey bud, ya scared me!" I smile and he giggles, climbing onto my bed and cuddling into my side.

"Mummy work today?" He asks, looking up at me with his bright blue eyes. I nod and kiss his cheek.

"Yup and you know what that means!" His face lights up and he jumps up onto his feet. Causing him to start jumping.

"ALLY AND JWUSTIN DAY?!" He screams and i nod laughing.

"And maybe i can ask Louis to join us?" His smile grows even more at the sound of Louis' name. Justin loves Louis to death. "Let's go make some breakfast and maybe watch some cartoons." He nods and grabs my hand, leading me to towards the kitchen. Just as we enter the kitchen the doorbell rings.

"Me get wit?" I look up and nod at Justin and countinue with my cooking. He climbs off the stool and i hear his little feet patter on the floor to the door. I hear him open it, followed by a squeal. "LOUIS!" I laugh at his happieness at the door and put an egg on each of your plates and some fruit. I place Justin's plate by his vacant stool just as Louis walks in with my brother in his arms.

"Hello bessie!" He beams as he sets Justin on his stool. I roll my eyes and eat my breakfast.

"Louis? Wu wanna join Ally wand Jwustin day?" Justin asks oh so cutely and stares at Lou. I watch Louis bite the inside of his cheek thinking over his words. He texted me lastnight saying he had to watch his sisters and he deserves some time with them before he's off on tour again.

"Um... sorry bud but i promised Phoebe and Daisy i'd take them out today. And it is 'Ally and Justin day' after all!" Justin's face went from a frown to a smile as he looked at me with excited eyes.

"Lou and the girls will all be over tomorrow night buddy." He just shrugs like what i said to him was giberish. I laugh and look at Louis who is watching me intentley. "What?" He just laughs and shakes his head.

"I can't believe you're graduating tomorrow." I roll my eyes.

"Well sorry i'm not the best friend who is 19 and in a 'boy band'."

"Ha! Says the one who dragged me out of my house to go to the audition. Just shipped me away." He faked cried.

"Ali me wall done." I look away from Louis' act and smile at Justin.

"K bud go get dressed then you can watch cartoons." He jumps off the stool and i ruffle his hair.

"Ali dwont!!" He whines and runs towards the stairs. I grab our plates and turn to the sink when i feel two hands messing up my already messy bed hair.

"Louis...." I turn around, shooting him an evil glare and hitting his stomach. Very defined stomach i must say.

"Ally dont!!" He mimicks and i hit him again.

"Fuck off Tommo." I growl and he gasps.

"Well i guess i'll take your present back then." I drop the plates in the sink and watch him walk towards the door.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I run up to him. "If you bought me a car i'll punch you somewhere else." He chuckles and leans in close to whisper into my ear.

"It's better then a car." I shiver as he kisses me cheek and opens the door. "See you tomorrow champ."

"I'll be the one in black." I smile and he winks, walking to his car. I shut the door and take a deep breath. He's just me best friend. Nothing else.

OOOHHHHH is Ali in denyl? Does she actually like Louis? Does Louis like her? Who knows? Well i do but if you wanna know then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!! I need to know if i should continue writing this. I have the next 20 chapters already done and it gets MUCH better :)

YAY FROM NEW COVER!!! :)

Jen :)