Chapter 13:

Chapter 13:

Holy, moly donut shop, he loves me! Now I wasn't normally the lovey, dovey mushy type, but this made my pulse quicken drastically and my caused my insides to feel all all noodle-like. As if that wasn't surprising enough, my tear ducts decided to betray me, and my eyes leaked warm, fat tears.

"I'm...I'm sorry Amanda. If you weren't ready for me to say that...it's okay. I understand." He said soothingly. This just caused more tears to flow even more at his unfathomable sweetness. He kissed my tears away slowly, and I stopped him, turning to kiss him full in the lips. We stayed like that for several minutes, before I pulled away, and bored my eyes into his, trying to observe any insincerity. Then that's when I realized it.

He was completely genuine.

So that's when I said those words. The words that I knew I would never regret. "I love you too, Dylan." And I did. I was completely, and totally in love Dylan Alexander Walsh, and I wasn't afraid to admit it...not even to  myself.

**

"Ohmigosh! He actually SAID IT FIRST?!"  Clarissa and I were loading our bags and Christmas presents into the car, for our trip to Dylan's late father's house in the mountains. As probably guessed, I told Clarissa about me and Dylan's recent proclaimation and she was  going literally bizzerk over it.

"Yes he said it first and you need to stop talking about it because he's coming over here right now." My best friend's head whipped to the side, as Dylan walked over -looking like a Zeus himself, might I add- with a smirk plastered onto his face. Clarissa squealed and ran over to Zack, Blake, Nick and their families who were also joining us.

Zack's family loved Clarissa, mainly because she was the typical, make-the-player-change-his-ways girlfriend, but also because her attitude just made you love her. Dylan strode confidently up in front of me and placed his hand on my hip, pulling me closer to him. His face held mock-disappointment.

"Amanda...Amanda...Amanda...were you talking about me yet again?" I sneered at him. "So you were!" He looked oddly pleased with himself as he slowly closed the gap between us, his eyes clouding smokily.

"Dylan! Stop mauling your girls face and get in the friggin car!" Nick exclaimed. He groaned and grabbed my hand,dutifully tugging me to his Jeep. The rest of the family, excluding Clarissa and the guys, were riding in Pam's chracoal grey Chevy Traverse. Yes, even Damon- even though no one liked him besides Pam.

Apparently, the mini-mansion was three hours away, and Blake would be driving -much to his dismay- but he lost some bet or something with the other guys and ended up having to do it. Zack sat next to Clarissa, and I sat next to Dyl in the far back. He grabbed my hand as I snuggled into the crook of his neck and sighed contendedly. He kissed the side of my forehead, and whispered in my ear.

"You know I love you right?" I smiled slightly and nodded "Don't ever forget that. Ever."

"I wont. Just don't forget to remind me, sometimes I tend to forget things."

**

The ride to tour vacation spot went smoothly, considering I'd slept through the majority of it. Dylan stepped out of the car then held his hand out to me in an oh-so-gentlemanly fashion.

"Here my dear ladies and gentlemen! I have living proof that chivalry is really not dead!" I said dramatically. He rolled his eyes playfull and when I stepped out of the car my jaw dropped to the ground. The McMansion before me was huge! It was at least four stories tall, with beautiful flowers and trees coated in thin layers of snow lining the front of the building. It had a beautiful garden behind it, with a large white gate in the back that divided the forestry from the house property. Topiaries lined the walkway.

"Well come on love! Lets go snowboarding!" Dylan tugged me into the building -which was even more beautiful on the inside- and to a room that was lined with snow-gear. I looked at the wall to my right and found a set of equipment, instantly falling in love with it.  

The suit pair was a radiant blue and had subtle purple lines on the back. There was matching gloves, goggles and a board as well.

"This one Dylan!" He chuckled at my excitement and grabbed them for me. 

"Changing room is over there and there's thermal undergarments and stuff too..." He pushed me towards the little room in the corner. "And hurry up!" 

"You still have to get dressed too you know!" He rolled his eyes.

"Please. I've been doing this for years." I slapped him playfully and walked behind the curtain. I can't believe I'm doing this!

**

"You...should've seen...your...face!" Dylan was splitting his sides laughing at me because I fell face-down and a bunch of little kids laughed at me while I was trying to go down the slopes. It was so not funny, but everyone found it hilarious and woulldn't shut up about it!

"Dylan! Shut up! It was so embarrassing, what kind of boyfriend are you?! You're not supposed to laugh at me!" I stalked off to our room- our parents were fine with it because we weren't doing anything anytime soon- but then I realized I didn't have the key. Crap! My evening just keeps getting better doesn't it? Dylan bursted into another fit of laughter. 

"You want...the key... first?!" He asked in-between his deep chuckles. He held it out and I snatched it from him and stormed into the room, not even bothering to close the door. "Don't be mad love! It's okay, we weren't laughing at you...we were laughing with you?" He sounded as if he were asking a question. 

"Whatever. I'm going to take a shower you jerk." I grabbed some clothes and locked myself in the bathroom. By the time I was finished with my shower, I was over the whole snowboarding situation. Luckily for Dylan, I let things go easily, so when he patted the seat on the couch next to him, I walked over and curled against his warm body.

It felt like we were a two-piece puzzle that fit together perfectly, as corny as that sounds. After about an hour of watching some comedy with Jim Carrey, my legs got a little stiff. "Dylan I'm going to go get some soda from the hall vending machine, you want anything?" 

"You stay here, I'll go." He started to get up and I resisted the overwhelming urge to 'Awww' at his gentlemanliness. 

"No it's fine, my legs feel like a board, I'm going to go wake them up." He looked conflicted but nodded.

"I'm fine, I'll just drink whatever you get." He smirked and I smiled and rolled my eyes. I grabbed a dollar out of Dylan's wallet and walked out to the chilly hallway. I rubbed my arms and looked around. The hall was a bit scary, because of the dim-lighting. It would actually be kind of romantic if I wasn't thinking about some killer slashing maniac coming to slay me. Wow Amanda! Great time to think about stuff like that! I shook my head and turned the corner, the vending machine finally in sight. Seems like it was a farther walk than I originally thought.

I approached it quickly, ready to get back to the room, and pressed the little Dr. Pepper picture on the  machine. I was bending down to grab it when a familiar voice called out behind me. 

"You know, walking out alone in the halls at night could be dangerous for such a pretty girl." I gulped loudly as the voice was cold and sent chills down my spine. I immediately reached for my phone, which-of course- wasn't there because of my pajama shorts. This was not good. The person walked closer, as if dramatically, and pinned me against the vending machine and breathed down my neck. I was completely helpless and prayed Dylan would notice I was gone and show up.

Please Dylan. Come help me!

----------

Oooh! Who do you think It was?! Hmmm? Hahh well you know vote comment and fan please? That just may save Amanda's life! xD Umm more people are (slowly but surely) reading ! YAY! :D I'm so happy! :) Well I'm done yabbering:) 

Godbless<3

Simone:)