Chapter 25: Spill it!

Penny Potter-Malfoy’s POV

It had been three monthes since I had seen the kids. I missed them every day.

Draco had his job at the ministery, and  I was writing a book about the Battle of Hogwarts. Ginny came over almost everyday to help, and for company. Harry was Head Aura now, and was gone a lot.

It was the day Tilly Rae, Anna and Scor where coming home for Christmas break, I woke Draco up, by jupming on our bed, and yelling ‘They’re coming home!’ over and over.

He moaned and rolled over. D, was not a morning person. I kept jumping, and he eventuly rolled over, and smiled at me.

“I want to be mad,” He said, smiling up at me. I was standing over him, my feet on either side of his waist. “You your quite adorabul from this angle.” He finished.

I rolled my eyes, and jumped off the bed. I got dressed, and stopped to look at my reflection. I had on my usual jeans, and a turle neck to hide my burns from so long ago.

It was hot in the house, and the collar was wet with sweat. I huffed, I was not spending another winter sweating through my shirt. I changed into a t-shirt. I could see the burns through the white material. I smiled, I refused to hide anymore.

I started breakfast, and I hard Draco get up a few minuts later. I smiled as I saw him walk down the setps with his hair a mess, and his shirt buttened wrong.

“Why does the ministery start work so eary?” He whinned.

“You start work at 10:00 D, that’s late!” I laughed, fixing his shirt and hair.

“I don’t care,” he said, stuffing tost in his mouth. “It’s still too early.”

I grinned. “The triplets are coming home today!” I squeeled exitedly.

“I know!” Draco said just as happy. “Just becaue I’m a guy, doesn’t mean I don’t remember things!” He said defensivly.