Chapter 24: Tilly Rae, Annabella Jean, and Scorpius Hyerion

~1 and a Half Years After That...~

Harry Potter’s POV

I smiled at Ginny, adn spun the ring on her finger. She had her head in the crook of my neck. She had said ‘Yes!’ about three montes after Penny had woken up. We where married six monthes later.

“I never thought I would get married after my baby sister,” I had told her, she rolled her eyes and laughed.

And know, Ginny was going to have a baby. I have never been happier. 

I got up, carefull not to gostle Ginny who had fallen asleep. We where visiting Draco and Penny. Had to admit, there house was amazing. I used top try and be nice to Draco for Penny, but know, I think of us a friends, not good friends like Ron, or Hermione (Who by the way had gotten engaged a month back) but good enough.

I walked into the kitchen to tell Penny and Draco we where going to leave, when I heard when they where arguing about, I stoped to listen. Oh, how I loved eves-droping.

“Raven!” Penny insisted.

“Matilda!” Draco said back. They argued like this for a good five minutes.

“How about Matilda Raven, and we call her Tilly Rae?” Draco sugjested, leaning closer to Penny. She thought about this, then narrowed her eyes.

“If you wernt so damned cute, you would never normaly get away with that,” she giggled. I gagged. I had no problem with draco anymore, but still!  “But, I guess so.”

What in the world arte they talking about? Oh-OH! Ew! I know they are married, and I don’t hate Draco anymore, but I never thought of that! Wait, this means I’m going to be an Uncle, and Penny’s going to be a mother. God, I almost feel bad for the kid!

“If we name the first girl Tilly Rae, can we name the boy Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy? Please?” Draco laughed slightly. Penny wrinkled her nose at the name.

Wait, first girl, the boys, and ‘Tilly Rae’…Penny was having freakin triplets! Now I feel bad for Penny and Draco! I was still smiling as I leaned against the hallway wall.

“Then can I pick the other girls name?” She bargined.

Draco over-dramacicly rolled his eyes. “Fine, what name?”

This was going to be intresting.

“Annabella Jean,” Penny smiled. Huh, normal.

“I love it,” Draco said. He kissed her forehead, and gently patted her stomach.

~**~*~**~**~**~*~**~

Penny Potter-Malfoy’s POV

“Annabella Jean,” I smiedl at the name I had come up with. Annabella was the old woman who had adopted me when I was 11. And, I sorta promised Hermione I would name a kid after her when she pormised not to tell Harry that me and Draco where dating. The ‘Jean’ was for hrt.