Chapter 18: You'll Do

Penny Potter’s POV

I thougth quick and carefully.

“If you aresst him, you better aresst me too,” I called to them.

“Miss Potter, i highly doubt you have done anything wrong,” the offical sighed, baord. O heard Draco wince. Two of the other officals had grabbed him, each gripping a foreamd tightly. I saw him shut his eyes and take a shakey breath in pain and fear.

“I’ve known where Dra-Mr. Malfoy has been for the last week and a half,” I smirked at him. His eyes got a little wider, and he grabbed my shoulder roughly.

“Hey! We’re not resisting, don’t gotta be so rough!” i complained, the offical gripped my shoulder tighter. I huffed, “Fine! Be like that!”

I was thrown against the wall.

Draco lunged at him, and was thrown down next to me. I glared at them as they shut and enchanted it.

“Penny,” Draco said, gripping my face in both his hands. “What the hell are you doing?”

I rolled my eyes. “Making sure you don’t go to Azcanban, duh!” I tried to giggle, but truely, I never thought that I would end up in a cell. Maybe i went a bit far.

“You are going to tell them I told you to say that, and get. Out.” He said, only fear and pain in D’s eyes.

“No, your not leaving after I just got you back,” I said. I scooted closer to him, and tucked my head in the crook of his neck. “And your not. Changing. My. Mind.”

About 20 minuts after we where put in the cell, the same thugs came and got us. Draco kissed me quick, adn hard on the lips before we went into the large ampitheater style room.

I saw a short, pink...toad at the top of the podium. Umbridge.

“I though she was under investigation,” I breathed to Draco out of the cornner of my mouth.

“You can serve your post at the Ministery under investigation until, and if you are aressted,” Draco breathed back. I gripped his hand tightly.

“Ah, Miss Potter. We meet again.” She said, her usual suger sweet voice, with it’s usual cruel intentions.

I nodded curtly, and squeezed Draco’s hand tighter. With a wave of Umbriges wand, I was on one side of the room, and Draco was on the other.

“Thw case of Draco Lucious Malfoy, against the Ministery.” She croked. Ha. Croked.

“I have done wrong things in the past, I’ll admit that,” Draco mumbled. Don’t admit anything! That’s the ONLY thing the twins really drilled into my mind, and they where right.

“I don’t belive we need any more than that, thoes in favor of a life in Azcanban for Mr. Malfoy?” she asked. I couldn’t hold it in.