Chapter 9: Pee-Wee

Penny Potter POV

“Don’t. Just don’t.” I choked out, I turned and walked away. I didn’t hear him follow me, good. The lying git should take a leap of the AstronomyTower.

I kept my head down as I ran back to the common room. I was hoping to find Hermione, but Harry was the only one there.

“Penny? Penny what’s- What did Malfoy do?” Harry asked, pulling me close in a hug.

“Harry…Draco….Cabinet…Death Eater!” I choked out in between sobs. I looked; my necklace was a dark blue, sadness.

“Penny-Penny what happened?” Harry asked again. I told him about what happen after I tackled him, and everything else.

Harry was silent as I sobbed into his robes. I heard the portrait door open, and Ron and Hermione came in.

“Penny! What’s wrong?” Ron asked, Hermione caught my eyes, and I nodded.

Harry told them what had been going on. Ron looked completely shocked.

“You guys…Don’t be mad at Dra- at Malfoy. It was my fault for believing the moron,” I wiped away a few tears.

“Not be mad?” Ron yelled. “Bloody hell, Penny! How can we not be mad?”

Harry glared at him, he shut up.

“Penny, don’t worry. You did nothing wrong,” Harry said, giving me a squeeze.

I nodded. I pushed his arms off me; I went up to my bed and had a good cry. I pulled my bed curtains closed, and put a sound proofing charm on them.

I didn’t know how I was going to do. Or how I was going to face Draco. But I didn’t care; I just wanted all of this to be over…I hoped it would be. *

*******

Draco Malfoy POV

I walked back to the common room. It was like I was in a trance; I didn’t make fun of Longbottom. I fell on the sofa in the common room; she wasn’t going to forgive me.

“She’s gone,” I whimpered, I put my head in my hands.

“Draco, what’s eatin’ you?” Goyle asked me.

“None of you bloody bissnuss!” I snapped, leaving the common room, I walked to the great hall.

I stopped at the door. I saw Penny laughing with Weasly, apparently I was forgotten. I tried not to care, I failed. I went into the bathrooms. I threw off my robes untied my tie from my neck, and unopened a few buttons from my white shirt. She was over me…less than hour. I leaned against the sink and tried not to look at the mirror. I didn’t want to see myself cry.

I heard someone come in. I looked up in the mirror, Potter1. He had a looked of shear hatred on his face. His wand was drawn.

“You. Hurt. Her.” He said through clenched teeth, his wand hand twitched.