Chapter 16- Thoughts are Safer Than Words

9:30 A.M.

There's a baby growing inside of you; just as this very thought runs through your head. There's someone, he or she, in your belly. And in nine months, they would completely change your life- more than they have now.

The baby isn't the only thing that has changed your life. These people- this gang, changed the whole course of your life. You hadn't known where that course was going towards, but you sure as hell know it was going to be better than this.

Kidnapped, drugged, raped, and now you're pregnant. You don't even know who the damn father is for crying out loud. Even though the baby was barely even the size of a shard of glass, you needed to know who was truly responsible. This was just your issue; it was whoever the father is too. There going to have to work at this just as much as you. If you were keeping the baby or not for that matter.

You are currently in your room, the curtains of the windows open, but barred from the outside. The air from the outdoors was welcomed into your nose, giving you goose bumps since it was something you never thought you would experience again. Just the sight of sunlight was enough to lift your spirits. The morning glow shined into your room, resting upon your swollen, bruised cheeks.

You sat on the stiff bed, your back against the wall with your knees to your chest. Your toes curled into the dusty old sheets as you gazed out the window- it was the most peaceful you had felt since before they took you. Even in your apartment you hadn't felt this calm.

In the midst of all this you felt safe; as odd as that sounds. You were in such a peaceful mood, for once you felt safe in this prison. It confused you, startled you, rattled you. You weren't sure why.

Was it the thought of a baby coming into your life? The thought that they can't harm you since you are carrying either Simon or Josh's child?

You knew either or, Josh would still treat you as he did before you were pregnant. You didn't want to find out if you were right.

Josh would get rid of it in a heartbeat; without a second thought. But you weren't sure about what Simon would do. He's, he's more- sensible.

Only two days past in between each "event" of the incident with Simon and Josh, they were too close together to deduce who's child it is. You couldn't wait to fin out who, but you have to wait weeks until proper testing can be done; if they will take you for testing.

Moments pasts of you in your thoughts, your creaked, old wooden door peered open, revealing Harry.

"They want you downstairs, now," he demanded in a straight tone.

"Ok just giv-"

"No delaying,Y/N, now," he interrupted.

You weakly stood from your bed, heading towards the outside of our chambers when Harry took ahold of your upper arm, with a firm grasp.

"Oh!" You gasped with a shocked look. You looked at him with pained eyes, only for him to return a cold look.

As he showed you downstairs, you heard the other speaking to one another, only in a more calm tone than normal.

One you headed into the main room, where your "game" had taken place days before, your memories of the trauma flashed in your eyes, you head spinning and palms shaking. In a dazed vision, you saw Josh, and you were seated on the couch with yours hands and feet already tied.

"Who's is it?" Josh demanded an answer. His arms were on his hips, his face painted with pure anger- you could practically see the steam emit from his ears.

Wearily, you responded, "I don't know," trying to look up to meet Josh's stern look.

"Tell us Goddamnit!" Josh shouted, slamming his fist on the arm of the chair you sat on, you practically jumped out of your own skin.

You tried to raise your voice as loud as you could, and as intimidating as you could, "I said I don't fucking know!" You look many deep breaths, "It's either yours or Simon's," you looked over to Simon to see his face drop.

Their eyes were like hawks, watching your every move.

"Take me to a doctor," you stated firmly, "in a couple weeks surely they'll be able to tell the gender and the DNA," your breathing remained heavy.

"She's right," Vik stood up, "We have to know whose it is, we have to know what we're gonna do with it if it's Josh's or Simon's."

Ethan nodded his head in agreement. Harry slightly nodded while looking to Vik and then back at you.

"They're right Josh," Simon spoke up, "If it's yours, we do what you say. If it's mine- well then I'll decided it's fate.

Josh stood in silence with his thoughts to himself. "I swear to God, if you try anything- anything at the doctors office, I will personally put a bullet between those pretty Y/E/C eyes of yours." He stared into your sole, digging down so his words really sunk into your thoughts, and they did.

~~~
Yikes I'm basically inactive I'm sorry x
~~~
891 words