Chapter 14.2 Alone

9:02 A.M.

You took the dainty object from Vik's warm hands and gave him a confused look. You weren't sure what you were expecting, but it surely wasn't a pregnancy test.

"I have to know," he began, "just to be safe."

Your look of confusion grew, Vik's patience becoming slim.

"Josh would be pissed, okay?" He pursed his lips together as you merged from the warmth of your bedsheets. The sounds of your feet pitter patterning echoed throughout the small room and you locked the bathroom for behind you.

You unwrapped the test, squatting over it to do your business. You sat it on the side of the tub and paced while you awaited for the results.

After what felt like forever, you glimpsed at the test and it was complete. Your heart sped up and your palms began clammy. You don't want to know the results- it terrified you.

There's a fifty fifty chance of who the father was, or if it was negative, a zero percent chance. No matter how difficult you tried, you couldn't bring yourself to look at it.

"Done yet?" Vik impatiently knocked at the door.

You scurried over and unlocked the door, Vik soon joining you in the bathroom.

"I can't do it," you mumbled, "I can't look."

Vik could see the terror this brought you in your eyes- it was radiating off of you.

"Are you sure you don't want to look first?"

You thought about it once.

Twice.

Three times.

Once more.

"Yes."

Vik reached for the test off the bathtub, and lifted it to see the results. You shielded your eyes in horror so you couldn't see his reaction.

Before you knew it, the bathroom door was closed and you were left alone-

The pregnancy test gone.

~~~
Oh heavens me!! I'm so so sorry for not updating, I have been so busy you couldn't believe! I'll try to write more!
Do you think Y/N is pregnant? If so, whose do you think it is?
Comment below!
~~~
339 words