Chapter 3- Intruder

3:31 A.M

Josh approached you slowly, your adrenaline quickened as he inched his way closer. He held your chin roughly in his right hand, pulling your face side to side examining your jawline, cheekbones and the rest of your features. Your heart raced faster and faster as he examined you up and down.

"What are you going to do to me?" You asked softly with a whimper in your tone. You felt the threat of tears in your eyes as his grip on you got tighter. "You'll find out soon enough," Josh smirked mischievously. He pushed your face away from him as he walked backward to the group.

"She looks filthy!" Ethan gasped as Josh whipped his hands on his joggers. You looked at Ethan angrily as you had gotten a shower only hours before. You didn't want a shower, you wanted your bed, at your own house.

"Come on sweet cheeks," Josh nodded slightly. "Let's get you cleaned up," Josh and Vikk began untying the ropes around your wrists and ankles, and you rubbed the sore skin as they guided you upstairs. They handed you a clean towel from the closet, showing you the way to the bathroom. They turned the water on for you, and Josh spoke once more. "Don't try anything you'll regret, sweet cheeks," He said in a firm tone. Vikk nodded behind him and placed your clothing on to floor next to the white marble sink.

Josh and Vikk soon left the room, cracking the door behind them. "Don't close the door!" Vikk shouts from the other room. "You'll regret it!" Josh added.

You began to strip yourself of your itchy black dress, letting the thin dress fall to the floor, it becoming a pool material around your bruised ankles. You pulled the curtain of the shower back, putting one leg in at a time. You sighed in relief as the warm water danced on your skin.

You combed your fingers through your knotted hair, reaching for the shampoo they told you to use. Once you finished with your shower, you opened the curtain to see your clothes gone from the place Vik had previously put them, but luckily the towel was still on the rack. You stepped out of the warm camber and wrapped the clean tan towel around your dripping wet body.

You exited the bathroom, looking around in unknown rooms for your clothes, but you couldn't find them. Instead, you bumped into Simon, who towered over your petite body. "Looking for something?" Simon asked smirking holding your clothes above his head, out of your reach. "Give it!" You jumped trying to reach what was yours. "Simon." You gritted between your teeth still jumping to reach. Simon let out a dark giggle, "I like they way you say my name when your struggling," A dark smile twitched across his face.

"Seriously?" You sassed him, now having to hold up your towel from falling. "Look at you," Simon said in a humorous tone. "You're here, naked under a towel and I'm not giving you your clothes? How rude of me!" He shrugged his shoulders, bringing hands down and giving the clothes to you. "Thank you." You said firmly gripping them in your hands.

All of a sudden, he grabbed your towel and ripped it from your body. You hunched up trying to cover yourself with the folded clothed in your arms. You didn't want to be seen naked with these strangers.

"Come on baby," Simon chirped. "Want your towel?" He dangled the cloth from his fingertips, swaying it in the air. Instead of taking the towel, you dashed to the bathroom as fast as you could, slamming the down moor and locking it behind you. You got changed into the clothes as quickly as possible, hearing rough knocks on the door.

"Sweet cheeeeeks!" Josh sung leaning against the door. "You gonna open the door?" He cooed.

"N-No!" You stuttered uncomfortable with your answer.

They didn't give you much to wear- black short shorts, a bra and a grey tank top. "You'll want to baby girl," You heard Simons voice from the other side of the door. "Come on... I was just poking fun," He tried the lighten the mood.

"That wasn't funny." You said between your teeth. "Open the door sweet cheeks," Josh cooed again.

"And what if I don't?" You crossed your arms, trying to to let yourself be intimidated by their madness. "You'll be punished," Josh said rather seductively. You had no choice but to open the door, you didn't want to be "punished" on your first night.

"Good girl," Josh purred grabbing your hand. Josh, Vikk and Simon guided you to a room- it had had small bed, a small wooden dresser and no windows. "This is where you'll be sleeping," Josh pointed around the room.

"You winced at the bruises on your wrist Josh grabbed as he pushed you into the room.
"We'll have plans for you tomorrow dear," Vikk hummed through the crack of the door.

You heard multiple locks close down the door, the place getting darker and scarier by the second.

The bedroom reeked of old unwashed clothes and something else you couldn't quite identify. You held your breath and layed in the stiff bed.

After so long you have up holding your breath, you breath normally again- still smelling the stench.

Why did they take you? Why specifically you? What were their plans? You had so many questions but you knew you weren't allowed to ask many questions.

You shifted and turned in the bed uncomfortably as the springs dung into your spine. Usually you text your friend Y/F/N goodnight but, looks like you won't be doing the anytime soon.

Instead you starred at the ceiling. Your mind was blank and your body went limp.
Tiredness and exhaustion washed over you, and you turned onto your right side- the side you sleep on most. You soon felt your eyes get heavy, and you were then- asleep.

~~~
1006 words