Chapter 4- Disgusted

•{Inspired by/Credit to- @RoseSDMNXIX }

8:27 A.M

You heard loud knocks on the door, you jumped up from your spot in the cotton sheets. You heard the locks come undone, and the door click open.

You pushed your hair about, desperately trying to fix it. "Day one," Tobi shrugged his shoulders and gestured you to get out of bed.
You were so confused on what was going to happen while you were here. You slowly stood up, pulling your shorts down from them being shifted in your sleep.

"What am I doing?" You asked softly walking to Tobi. "I'm not sure yet," he shook his head. "But it's whatever Josh has in mind," he added.

You were somewhat surprised at Tobi's answers. For one, he actually gave to a decent answer, and he didn't say it in a creepy way; unlike Josh. He seems to be the most normal, for now.

Tobi lead you down stairs to the kitchen, where all the other boys sat around the island.

"Good morning, sweet cheeks," Josh cooed smirking. "Uh... H-Hi," you stuttered quietly rubbing your bare arms.

Josh sat down next to Ethan, beginning to speak. "We've decided that if you're good, we'll allow you to ask us one question... And one question only."

You didn't know what to ask... Oh had so many questions inside your head that you just wanted to blurt out but you weren't sure of what they were capable of to do to you. You are terrified. Although, one question came to your mind:

"Why?" You shrugged. "Why what?" Vikk butted into the conversation. "Why me?" You repeated nervously.

They took a couple minutes to answer. "You were there, you looked like the type of girl we like, so we claimed you as ours," Josh answered you. Hearing his answer made you just about go through the roof.

"So, what? You just look at girls and take them?" You said a bit louder. "We all have lives you know! We can't just be taken for your sexual amusement!" You flew your arms out in frustration, not even thinking about talking back to Josh- when he specifically told you not to.

"You might want to calm down, sweet cheeks," Josh started. "This can get bad quickly," JJ added to Josh's sentence. You tried to calm down, you didn't want to be punished, and you were scared for what that could hold. But hell, they took you... And claimed you as theirs.

Your breathing slowed as you leaned against the counter behind you. "Heavy breather?" Simon cooed darkly. You rolled your eyes, sick of his sexual remarks. Let's face it though, you were tired of all of this already.

"Let's play a little game," Josh began as he stood up. A dark grin played on his lips as all the boys stood up and guided you to the living room.

They sat you down in the same chair they tied you up in last night, and JJ told you, "Don't try anything."

You say in the chair and obeyed him, not wanting whatever was going to happen, happen. They tied your wrists and ankles back to the chair, only placing them in a different spot on your skin so it didn't cause you pain.

The boys stood around you in a semi-circle, your adrenaline kicked up as you prepared for the worst. "Rules of the game," Josh began.

"Each one of us are going to have a little competition. One at a time, we'll each have one minute- let me repeat. One minutes," Josh looked directly to JJ. "One minute to try to get a moan or some sort of squirm/sound from you."

"You fucking creeps," you mumbled disgustedly under our breath. "Whoever get the loudest/the most sound from you, gets you for the night. Doing whatever it is they please," Josh finished as he gestured.