Chapter 2- Suspicious

2:46 A.M

The oily water splashed up onto your weak ankles as you walked across the dark street to a pound store.

Not gonna lie the store looked shady, just like the rest of this side of the city.
You were somewhat used to it since you saw it everyday, but you always spent most of your time in central London- where it was clean, clam and peaceful.

You pulled the glass door open, walking inside and feeling air condition wash over you. You felt the chills dance up your spine as you made your way to the towel aisle.

Once you found a decent towel, you went to check out and the clerk had given you many odd looks. He looked you up and down, looking at you suspiciously as you backed away from the counter to get your money.

Although you were drunk, you still had your common sense- don't be close to people when you have your money out. They could jump you at anytime.

It's not like you had trust issues, but on this side of town... Hell yeah you did.

Once handed him the money and he gave you your receipt, you walked outside down alongside the building alley. You leaned against the stone cold brick and dried off your legs, arms, everywhere. You wrapped your hair up in the towel, and after a couple seconds, letting it fall past your shoulders running your fingers through it.

You tossed the cloth into the dark blue trash bin at the end of the alley, and made your way back to the street.

As you began to walk, you saw the reflection of a black expensive- looking car driving slowly.
You didn't think anything of it when you crossed to the opposite side of the street to the working streetlight.

It had come to a complete stop quite a distance behind you, it's lights fully turning off.

You sighed in relief as you looked back at the vehicle. Turning and continuing on your path home.

Your apartment was finally in sight, only a block or two away. You kept aware of your surroundings, somewhat shaken by the previous incidents.

The streetlight you were under flashed, making you jump and stand against the buildings. You breathing hitched as your hand flew to your chest. Your eyes had widened and slowly went back to normal as you claimed yourself.

You looked back at the suspicious black car as it was still at a complete stop, it's lights still off.

You heard footsteps echo off the buildings, as the piercing sound of a shattering glass bottle shot through your ears.

You turned to look quickly, feeling your heart race, and your adrenaline kicking up. You walked faster and faster away from the steps, getting more and more anxious by the second.

You saw a tall dark figure getting closer to you as you turned and ran forward. Unfortunately, you ran straight into another figure, they towered over you as you shook nervously.

They took you by the wrists with a firm grip, and you began to struggle for your escape. You immediately saw black as a cloth covered your head. Another set of hands took you by the waist holding you still against their body.

"Stop!" You squealed, squirming with all your might. Their grip on you only got tighter. You kicked and stated swinging your arms out, your fists blindly trying to contact a face.

"Let go!!" You struggled. No one was around to hear you. "In the car," you heard a deep voice say darkly.

Soon you were in motion, they picked you up by the legs and arms, placing you down roughly in a seat. They tied up you hands and legs, putting a cloth in you mouth to keep your screams muffled.

The you felt something over your face, it smelt rotten, feeling wet against you nose and mouth. You squealed through the cloth as you got light headed, your screams getting slowly softer, as your eyes blinked trying to stay open.
Then your limbs went numb and your breathing slowed, you were out.

~

3:12 A.M

You awoke to an unknown surrounding. Tan colored walls, black furniture, freshly waxed wooden floors. You went to stand but you felt a pain in your wrists and ankles. You were tied to a chair, a cloth still muffling your sounds.

You fidgeted trying to get the ropes holding you down loose- but no use. You looked at yourself and your shoes were across the room, your hair was the same, your tight black dress was now dry, but now itchy and uncomfortable.

You heard mumbles from another room. The sound of multiple voices came to your hearing.
You tried to scream for attention, wanting out of this trap and to go home.

Little did you know, you weren't going home anytime soon.

A tall, lanky, blonde man enter the room, followed by two darker men, a dark- haired bearded man, a somewhat short Indian man, a bigger man, with brownish/ginger hair, and a dirty blonde boy with a blue shirt.

You leaned forward, shaking about trying to tell them to help you out. They just stood there staring at you, doing nothing to help.

The one with the beard smirked darkly in a low voice, "Feisty little one, ain't she?"
You mumbled profanity at them under the cloth, but they didn't understand a word you said.

One of the darker men came up to you, roughly pulling the cloth from your mouth. You saw your lipstick stains over the material, and you could feel the dry tears on your cheeks.

"Don't speak," he said quickly hushing you before you spoke. "We don't want to be rough on the first night, do we?" He said darkly.

"The first night?" You asked under your breath in a shaky tone. He backed away from you. The one with the beard began speaking again.

"This is how it's going to be around here, sweet cheeks. You listen to us, and everything will go smoothly. You disobey us... It's going to be your living hell," he finished looking at the others in the room.

You were so confused. You didn't know them, you didn't know where you were, you didn't know what they wanted, but they took you. Just like that- you life came crashing down in only one night.

"I'm Josh- Don't bother talking back to me."

"JJ," The taller black man said smirking.

"Harry," The dirty blonde man with the blue shirt spoke up.

"Ethan" the bigger one said.

"I'm Vikk," the Indian one introduced himself.

"Tobi," the other black man said softly.

"The names Simon," the tall, lanky, blonde man said. Something about the way Simon looked at you gave you a mixed feeling of curiosity and discomfort in your stomach.

You had so many questions but you didn't want to speak. You were to afraid to- you didn't want anything bad to happen on your "first night".

"We're gonna have some fun here, sweet cheeks," Josh said darkly as he approached you. You shaked every part of your body and closed your eyes, preparing for the worst.

Little did you know, this was only the beginning.

~~~
1211 words