Chapter 14.1 - Symptoms

9:00 A.M.

Why is your head spinning? Why does it feel like you're going to fall? Why do you feel light headed? Why does your stomach hurt?

Why was all of this, happening to you?

Your hands clammy, sweating with nervousness as your heart beat thumped inside your chest. The whole room feels like you are spinning, everything in circular motion. You saw black and white dots in your vision, not being able to comprehend what it was. The sharp, knife-like pain in your lower abdomen hurt like a bitch. You had not eaten anything abnormal... well, you hadn't eaten.

You aren't sure if it's hunger, or a stomach bug, or God knows what else it could be. A groan left your lips as you lay on the cement-like bed in your chambers. The groan echoed off of the plastered walls and pierced back into your ears. A pin drop could be heard. You could hear the mumbles from the maniacs downstairs, the cars that drove past cluelessly, and the wind what roared against the house.

Your thoughts racked inside your head of what else could happen today. You felt like- well, you wished that they would have better things to do then mess with you. You kept overhearing something about a boss? Who was he? What did he need? Are you in danger from him? What the hell is going on?

You want answers, but you're clearly not going to get them. Although Simon seems like he's on your side, you can't think that he'll turn you in with a blink of an eye.

How did he even snap out of it anyway? What had gotten them into all this mess?

All you want is clarity. Just some answers would do you some good.

Your striking headache and spinning vision didn't help your deep thoughts. It distracted you from trying to get answers with the little things you already know.

How were you to put the pieces together? You barely had any information. You just have to try to keep these things in your thoughts.

Your thoughts subsided when the echo of footsteps reached your ears. Your heart began to race and begged something bad wasn't going to happen- you can't take much of anything right now. You're too weak from the drugs and other activity.

The lock clicked open, and the hinges unfolded to reveal Vik. He was the most gentle of the group, definitely reasonable and didn't make rash decisions.

"P-Please," your voice was barely audible to speak. Your vocal cords to weak to fully speak. You wanted to beg nothing bad to happen. You just need rest.

"Do-Don't," you whispered when Vik's hand went to grab your wrist. You flinched and closed your eyes, your muscles tightening to prepare for pain. But you felt the shackles around your wrists become loose, the tight shackles falling against the bed, and the pain subsiding.

"Don't tell Josh about this, Y/N," Vik demanded as he went to unlock the shackles around your ankles.

"Wha-What are you?-" before you had the chance to speak Vik reached into his back pocket and grabbed something very unexpected- a pregnancy test.

~~~
This is part 1 of chapter 14 (hence 14.1)! Part 2 will be up soon!
~~
552 words