Chapter 7- The Aftermath

1:27 P.M.

You felt pain, betrayed, and still terror. You lay limp, staring at the pail ceiling in shock. You wondered what happened. He was so kind and gentle...

Then ruthless and monstrous the next. You couldn't comprehend why- He seemed normal just this morning, but you thought wrong.

Him and his sick, twisted frien- Who are you kidding. They're not friends- They're a gang.

You wanted out, freedom, away from this madness. You wanted to run away until you passed out, collapsed or until you ran to the Oceanside. You only wanted away from them. But they owned you now. You didn't know how to escape and you couldn't find a way out no matter how much you searched.

"There you are sweet cheeks," Josh cooed as he entered Simons room where you lay. You groaned and turned your back to him. Thankfully, the sheets still covered your pained body. "No, no," Josh shook his head. "Don't ignore me," His voice rose as he walked closer to you.

Josh softly placed his hand on your chin, turning your head so you looked at him. You tried not letting him move you but as strong as he his, he won.

"Look at you," he chirped. "The most beautiful girl we've had here in along while," he smirked examining your face.

"Get the fuck off me," you gritted through your teeth as you pulled from his grip.

"You better watch that mouth of yours, sweet cheeks," Josh spat through anger.

"I don't fucking care anymore!" You started to sob.

"You sick people have ruined everything!" You stood up from the bed with the sheets around your body as you stomped around the room.

"You've abused me, sexually tortured me," You ran your hands through your hair in frustration.

"Simon fucking rapped me today! Who knows what's gonna happen next!" You saw blurs as tears fell from your eyes.

"Calm down." Josh said sternly gritting through his teeth. "No!" You shouted. "I don't want to fucking clam down anymore!"

"Do what ever you want." You said in a softer voice. "You've broken me..."

With that you collapsed to the floor. You crossed your legs and held your head in your hands as you sobbed. Josh started down at you pondering what to do as you cried.

You didn't pay any attention to what Josh was doing until you felt a needle-like pain in your neck.

You felt a fluid run through your veins as you looked up to Josh droopily. "Wha-t the?-"

You saw dark blurs as your mind went blank and your sight faded. Your muscles relaxed and the last thing you felt was your head hit the floor.

~

5:43P.M.

You awoke on a cold cement floor, a string of light crept through the fogged window up near the ceiling. The light shined right in front of your face as you lay on the cement.

"What the hell?" You mumbled droopily looking confusingly at your surroundings. You tried to stand, but your left wrist was cuffed to a metal pole. Your eyes followed the metal, looking up and up, and around, right back to the opposite side of you where it one again connected to the floor.

"A cage?" You mumbled in a disgusted tone.

Then you heard loud crashes echo throughout the ginormous room. You look around to see where it came from. Your eyes locked onto a staircase and they followed it upward.

Your heart immediately sank as you recognized the person walking down.

Simon.

The monster. The handsome, twisted, sex-fiend.

Memories of the early morning washed over you. You felt uncomfortable, a lingering feeling in your heat, and you remembered all the things you uncontrollably moaned out. Things that were not meant for his ears to hear. You cringed at the words replaying in your head from the pain.

Take me-
Take me-
Take me-

They made you so uncomfortable to remember. Looking at him broke you. Hell, even thinking about him or is name shook you.

"There you are baby girl," Simon cooed clinking his fingers against the metal bars.

You watched as his fingers hit the rusted metal. A disgusted look played on your face as you thought of his fingers that tortured your body. Most importantly- the most intimate part of you.

"Get the fuck away from me," you felt tears in your eyes form as you turned your back from him.

"Oh come on..." His voice rose. "You and I both know you envied what I did."

"If you think that you're more sick than I thought." You spat still turned from him.
"I know there is some part of you that enjoyed it," Simon smirked darkly as he circled your cage, still clicking his fingers on the rusted metal bars.

You scoffed, not letting the truth show. In honesty you-

"Please..." Your voice broke. "Just let me go," you pleaded.

"Sorry baby girl," His shrugged. "That's not for me to decide."

"Then tell whoever it is to let me go!"

"Please!" You stood up quickly and grabbed ahold of the bars. You pressed your face through them, the tears were pulled down your cheeks from the bars.

"I'll do whatever you want."

"Just let me go..."

"Let me go," you said in a soft voice as your muscles loosened.

Even though you wanted far away from him, there was something still drawing you to him. You weren't sure if it were his good looks, the sexual tension you had in the air with him or what. All you knew is that there was something about him that-

"Please!-"

"Stop clicking your fingers," you breathed annoyed. "What?" He said innocently. "Reminding you of something, is it?"

You shifted in your position as his words made you uncomfortable. You watched as he continued to circle around your cage still staring at you.

"Can I help you?" you sassed rolling your eyes.

"Hmmm," he hummed darkly.

He soon stopped in his tracks and motioned for you to come closer to him. Even though you didn't want to, you knew you had to obey.

He grabbed your face through the bars and pulled your face millimeters from his. Soon he smushed his lips to yousr forcefully.

"Come on," Simon blinked slowly.

"Show me how bad you really are"

~~~
Sorry for slow updates guys! I know a lot of people love this book, (Thank you for all the support!) but I'm starting YouTube! I'm still trying to think of a name with Stew or Stewart (If you have any ideas DM me or comment!) It's sm been slow because I'm working to figure everything out... My camera comes in Thursday or Friday!
~
1121 words