Chapter 6- Liar

*Warning*

10:16 A.M

"So..." Your voice awkwardly trails off as you walk to sit on the side of the bed. "What do we do?" You asked resting your head on your hand.

You looked over to Simon to see him smirking, and it didn't look like the kind smiles he had shown only moments before. The look that played on his face was filled with lust as he stood up and towered over your petite body.

He let out a dark chuckle, "You're so gullible, baby girl." Simon shook his head as confusion dominated your mind and your eyes widened.

"What?" You asked cluelessly with your face scrunched. "Ha! You really thought I was the innocent one?" He shook his head down at you as your heartbeat sped up. "I-I don't comprehend," you stuttered.

"I'm not against what they do, silly... In fact," Simon began. "We're gonna play another game," he smirked darkly.

"Listen carefully, Y/N," Simon winked as he finally knew your name. He wasn't planning on telling the others because it was his little secret. The others always pleaded to know the girl's names... But Simon liked having that one simple thing to himself. Of course, the girls were always so scared they never said their name- even if they did it wouldn't be the truth.

"I'm going to ask you a question, and if you're lying or I think you're lying... A piece of your clothes goes bye-bye," Simon mused as he gazed at you head to toe, examining every feature, every curve. The only thing you had on was bootie shorts, underwear, a bra, and a grey tank. "Seriously?" You rolled your eyes crossing your arms and gestured to yourself.

You tried to not let him intimidate you externally, but internally, you were terrified. You figured as soon as your clothing was gone he'd rape you or some shit. But hell, he's twisted. Perhaps more twisted than you thought.

"So tell me, Y/N," Simon hesitated in his words. He swiveled around in the computer chair, racking his brain of a difficult question to ask.

"What makes you scream?" His voice got low and raspy as an evil smirk twitched across his face. His eyes widened as he waited for you to answer. Of course, you made yourself feel small from the intimidation. "Uh-um..." You hesitated caught off guard.

"H-Horror films," you stuttered and looked about nervously as if you were looking for a sign that it was the right answer.

"Baby, are you lying?" Simon cooed leaning towards you, only inches from your face. "N-No," you stuttered. "I don't like horror films," You admitted honestly. You blinked rapidly, your breathing speeding up as he interrogated you.

"Hmm," he hummed in a low tone. "I'll allow it," he squinted his eyes in thought to make sure your weren't lying.

Simon soon stood up from the chair and roughly grabbed your wrist. He held your shoulders and pushed you against the wall. Simon towered over your small body as you shook in fear. You could feel the adrenaline in you run marathons in your veins. His face lingered only centimeters from yours.

Not going to lie, while he was in the kind state of mind you wouldn't have minded a little attention. But now- this twisted, malicious side of him. The red in his eyes silently told you not to look him in the eyes. For they were dominated with fire and lust.

You felt his deep breathing fall against you. You flinched at the coolness that ran down your soft skin.

Simon teased your lips, not touching them with his, but every so slightly grazing them. Enough to make you squirm under him.