Chapter 11- Is He Serious?

(Day skip)

12:00 A.M.

You jolted upward out of your stone hard bed as the piercing sound of knuckles smacked against your door. You heard the faint clicks of locks being unlocked and the light from the hallway peer inside. A tall, lean body emerged from the darkness and his voice was barely audible.

"Y/N?" He hesitated as he walked closer to you, "We have to get out of here."

You rubbed your eyes furiously trying to focus on the man that stood in front of you, a familiar scent came to your nose, one you were horrified of-

Simon.

"Y/N! Let's go!" He hurried you pulling you from the bed and wrapping a blanket around you.

"Wh-What the fuck is happening?" You mumbled, stumbling through the hallway with all our weight on him.

No answer.

"Simon," you firmly stated, "Simon!" You shouted in a whisper.

"Shhh!! They'll hear us!" Simon whisper shouted back.

"Tell me what's happening, NOW!" Your voice got louder as he hushed you once more. He led you downstairs and quietly through the house, making sure to not make the slightest sound.

Were you to trust this twisted man again? The last time you 'trusted' him, you- well, you didn't want to have to think of that ever again. He pulled vigorously on your arm, guiding you through the house in a matter of seconds.

"Shit," Simon mumbled as he examined the security lock, "we're locked in." He turned to you with a worried expression and his eyes began to shimmer with a water shine. He never loosened his grip on your arm, by now the feeling was digging into the bruises that lingered.

You tried to pull out of his grip, but he grabbed your arm with his other hand aggressively to keep you beside him.

"Simon," you breathed out breaking a sweat, "let go, please!" You whined. He looked you dead in the eye and your heart sank. He looked like he was in pain, emotionally and physically. Your protective side subsided and your worry began to scream through.

"What happened?" You questioned firmly trying to get him to look up to you. He kept his head down in fear of looking up, like he didn't want you to see something.

Why the hell are you caring anyway? This man raped you. He abused you. He drugged you. What was to happen next? Death? A permanent injury? Something life changing?

"Stop, Y/N," he placed his hand over yours so you couldn't lift his chin up, "you can't see this. Not now."

"What do you mean not now? What's happening? Why are you helping me anyway?" The loudest silence filled the room and concern dominated the mood of the atmosphere.

"I can't see another get hurt. Not ever again. I can't do this anymore," after a sigh, Simon painfully looked up for his eyes to meet yours. For some reason your heart hurt when you saw his face.

It looked like he was punched... over, and over.

His lip and brow-bone were cut, his left eye was bruised, there was a cut on his cheek.

You gingerly went to examine the injuries, then thought- wait. Why were you caring? Why couldn't you stop yourself? Was there some power being held over you? What was wrong? Why can't you stop caring?

"Look, whatever happened, it can wait," Simon basically wiped the pain off his face and stood up quickly. His eyes fixated on searching.

"We have to get going, Y/N. Let's go," he grabbed your arm and began to walk. You yanked your arm from his grasp and he stopped in his tracks.