Impossible

IKAAPAT

"Gusto kong ayusing ninyo ang pagsasama ninyo ni Xander."

And I swear, I felt my jaw dropped upon hearing that.

"Tell me you're joking." I asked him. Ayaw ko na nakikipag away kay Dad. Maybe this is his way of welcoming me back. Baka nagjojoke siya.Dad shook his head and eyed me.

"Nakita mo na ba akong nagbiro Savannah?"

"Then why in the hell would you say something as crazy as that Dad!!" I shouted. Dad glared at me at sinabuyan niya ako ng tubig sa mukha. Mama stood and pulled Dad's arms.

"You are an Andrade. Ano na lang ang sasabihin ng iba kung itinatapon mo na lang ng ganito ang kasal mo kay Alexander?!"

"No! Wala akong pakialam sa ibang tao! Wala akong pakialam sa kahit na kanino! I will never be with that guy ever again! Bakit ba ipinipilit pa ninyo? Is this your reason for sending me here again?"

"Oo. Sabina is gone and you are away from your husband. Wala na ba kayong ibang alam gawing magkapatid other than to be a great disappointment?" Dad bitterly said. I gasped and held on tightly to my sanity.

"Don't you ever dare compare me to that daughter of yours. She was the reason I lost everything Dad! Wala kasi kayong alam pero ang lakas na ng loob ninyo na ipilit ang gusto ninyo? How could you? Who could you make me stay with this bastard again?"

"Iha, you have to make your--" Mama Alessa said, but my mom cut her off.

"Samuel. Tama na. Hayaan mo muna si Savannah." I looked at her and she just smiled. Dad just looked at Mom. Lalapit sana ito ng harangan siya ni Lolo.

"Sit down Samuel." Lolo told Dad and looked at me.

"Listen well, Savannah Mikaella. You have been away for seven years and left your responsibilities as a wife of Xander and we let you out of that. We respected that you were hurt and that you needed time to heal. Pero sapat na ang pitong taon na paghihintay namin sayo. You will have to make this marriage work whether you like it or not. Understood?" Lolo Samson authoritatived voice boomed on the dining area. I shook my head and looked at Xander who was looking at me intently.

 "Ito ba ang gusto mo?" I asked him. Nanatili lang siyang nakatitig sa akin. His eyes were unreadable. He shook his head and held my wrist. He dragged me at binuhat niya ako na parang sako.

Hindi ko na alam kung saan niya ako dinadala. All I could see are smiles from my parents and grandparents faces.

 "Damn you!! Put me down!!" I kicked as hard as I can. I even pulled his hair and bit his shoulders so that he will let me go.

"Stop it Van! You might fall!" pagsuway niya sa akin. But I tried even harder to free myself. Sigaw lang ako ng sigaw para bitawan niya ako but he remained deaf.