24

-China's pov-

I woke up prolly at 3:50. I leaned up my stomach was hurting and my legs are weak i yelled for Jayden and he didn't answer 😑 his big head ass prolly had the tv up I limped down the stairs and saw him on the couch watching tv i yelled for Jayden he then got up and ran to me I almost fell but he caught me and picked me up and carried me to couch he asked me why was I still naked and I said bc my stomach hurts and I really couldn't get up. He picked me up put me on the kitchen and whipped his penis out 😕I'm like wdf he slide in and out slowly and I told him my stomach was hurting he gone talm bout some "if youon want it then move" i said again my stomach hurts. He said "then you want it". I just dropped my head back and it was a window right in back of me so they can prolly see my back and allat. My hair swinging as he pumped I mean it felt good but my stomach hurt. There was a knock at the door and he didn't stop lmao but whoever was at the door didn't go away he slide in further and i yelled he gone smile bruh i hate him so much. Jayden picked me up and took me up stairs I took a shower and changed i lowkey wanted it 💀💀💀. Jayden got a message.

(Message)

Ray: hey bestie! It's Rachael I was at your door but I see you wasn't there. We should Catch up on things😊 imuuusm

I was like he never told me he had one I slowly walked to him and asked why you never told me about Rachel babe. He said "it wasn't even nothing to tell" I said it really was If she still texting you and stuff. He said "did you say something to her?" I said no, but that's not the point the point is that why is she even in your phone. He said "bruhh can we get off of this bruhh" I said nahh braaa we can't. Then he said "lemme just tell you before you get mad. Okay we use to go out I really wouldn't even call it "going out" but we literally went out for 5 hours she don't understand a relationship so I was like you need to get your head together before jumping in a realtionship just because you see a lot of couples around you, there's a lot of commitment in being in one and she got mad slapped me and walked off"l, you happy now" I said very. I deleted her number.

Babe I'm going to go to the nail salon in the morning. He said " okay I'm coming too I wanna pick the color for you😊" okay I said. We both went to bed after

I woke up the next morning and I tried to wake Jayden up but he was heavy sleeping. So I decided I'm going to send him pictures of the options I kissed him before I left.