23

*jayden's pov*

I was awoken by china 😑 i was like braaa wdf I looked at my phone and it was 3am I rubbed my eyes and looked at her she got on top of me and said "I want some dick" a nigga eyes opened wider and I said damn mami you didn't want none 6 hours ago. She said "that was 6 hours ago papi" she started licking and kissing my ears to my neck she left hickies on me she went down and left hickiss on my chest then she gave me head and allat I love how she give head then she stopped and pulled down my pants and briefs and climbed Up and started riding me I put my hands on her hips. She was throwing her head back and moaning she started going fast i was like she taking the dick well I'm surprised. I threw her over and I got on top and slide I started pumping and she dug her nails into my back and she was moaning in my ear it was heaven I started going deeper and deeper her moans got heavily, and heavenly I said what's my name she moaned "J...J...jaayydenn" aww you can do better than that "JAYDEENN, AWW SHIT" I started going faster and faster and her moans came out louder and louder, her nails dug deep she bit her lip then i kissed her. I slid out and then I started to finger her and she going crazy then I stopped and let her lick my fingers this girl nasty she literally slide my fingers in the back of her throat and slide them back up slow she so nasty lmaoo then I started to eat her and she pushed my head close and her grip on my head tightened in the process I was tired af so I stopped then flipped over and this jit got back on top and start to ride me this all her she wanna fall out 💀 and break a bone. She was riding for a lil. She got off and sucked me up which made me groan then she started licking balls i was flabbergasted and shit then she kissed me goodnight and fell to the side and went to bed. Welp I guess we tireeedddd I said goodnight mami, I looked over she was fast asleep I guess she had a great dose of that Dick-quil 🙃😊 I slipped on my beliefs and went to bed.

4:25▪
I woke up late af that's from good pussy 🙃 and China usually be up but oh whale😂 I got up stretched and pulled the blankets off of china and she turned to opposite of my direction and I slapped her butt then she yelled out "bae stoop" I said come on babe we going shopping she didn't say nothing. She'll jump up when I say shopping though lmao she must be tired ima let her sleep though i went to watch tv in the living room.