15

-China's pov-

Im moaning loud, my legs keep on shaking my voice was cracking and shaky a lil while I was calling his name that nigga was doing tricks and shit which almost me go into a coma deadass b 💀 I was telling him to stop but I couldn't even get the first letter out and every time I tried to say ok stop he starts fingering me I close my eyes and he starts back using his mouth I finally said "jayden ok, ok" then he said "nahh mami I'm gon eat yo soul out and never give that shit back to you fawwk you mean" and he started back eating for like a min or 2 I felt myself cumming on his tongue as he licked and flicked then he stopped smiled licked his lips then he was like "oh no no you wanted the dick so bad and shit", but even though I did he put a rubber on and started sliding in and out. I was like this how dick feels💀💀 feel like I'm on clouds, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, back arching, scratching and grabbing his body. My punani was tight af 💀 FUCK OMGGG I yelled out, he said " be quiet babygirl" then I said "OK" then he said "ok what?" Then I said "ok Jayden" but ik what he wanted me to say🙄😭I just wanted to see what he was gonna do. So that nigga went in deeper and picked up more paste and started to go wild I said "WAIT OK OK OK" he said "sike af that's incorrect" and he did it again then I moaned loud and said "ok daddy" he said "that's daddy's girl" bruhh he took all of me in that last pump he did boii I'm weaakkkk. I can tell he wanted to go some more I'm over here tired weak and shit I'm boutta die I need me some energy pills fuck allat🙄🙄 he knew I was weak so he let me sleep on the couch and put the blanket on me and kissed my forehead.

(6:00am)
I woke up with a headache and my legs were lowkey hurting. I got up brushed my teeth I see that alani and Tyler went somewhere I limped into the back into the bathroom to take a bath I took a soothing bath 🛀 as I sat back in the bubble bath I played my favorite song I'll be yours by future I was singing along with my eyes close & jay came in he brushed his teeth he was singing along to the song lmao he so adorable. He walked over to me and said hey baby and kissed me I did the same and closed my eyes back next thing you know I was getting a foot massage from him and I needed that he then, took off his clothes and got in the tub and got behind me and massaged my back that made me feel so good. I felt so happy wit him he comforts me I feel so completeeeeee. My sister came back home and she said wassup and errthing than we cleaned the house up and our mom came back home and told use a secret the secret was that everytime she left the house she would go to her boyfriends house. Is basically she lied about going to family relatives houses and going to work wdff And when my mom told us that bruhh I was sooooo angry 😡 like why df would they hide this and without us meeting him. Then me and my mom started fussing for an exact whole hour she told me to get out her house so I packed my stuff and put all my stuff in my car and drove off and left Jayden at the house crying in the car.

(12 minutes later)
I just wanted to drive away from the world. I was just thinking in my head about my mom, why wouldn't she tell us. Then while we were fussing she told me I was was the worse daughter she had I bawled my eyes out in the car. I unexpectedly ran out of gas that made me even more stressed out and angry I left my car their I searched for my phone before I left my car and found it and walked through the woods I saw a little den then I slept in it I was mad, angry and cold my phone started ringing and I saw it was Jayden I answered.

(Phone convo)
Jay: CHINA WHERE ARE YOU?
C:..
Jay: I hear you breathing CHINA ANSWER ME BRUH
C: nobody cares for me. My freaking mother loves my sister more than me.
Jay: That's not tr-
-before he could say the last words I hung up-

I looked up and heard something and a rock fell and had hit my head. I woke up later with a headache in a room which had a smell somewhat familiar but I couldn't figure out what the smell was, it was a good smell though. My vision was so blurry. I saw someone come in the room it was a boy I stood up walked into the corner even though I couldn't see them i Still was paranoid then he said

Jay: Are you okay babe
C: I jumped across the bed and jumped on him and hugged I knew Jayden's voice anywhere I needed a hug so bad but not from anybody just from him.
Jay: what you want for breakfast
C: Cocoa Puffs🙂💗✨
Jay:ard.