Vibe🌊

-Jayden's pov-
I woke up @12am her couch is sooooo uncomfortable it was still dark outside I couldn't sleep so I walked up stairs to chinas room she was still sleep I sat in her chair and watched her sleep. She looked so beautiful 😍sleeping with her chocolate ass. She rolled over to the other side and her blanket fell off so I picked it up and as I was about to put the blanket back over her bruhh the Jawn booty was just shapoppin and shathick😬😛💀😭 like I would be getting that right if I was hers.. lemme stop being weird and put the blanket over her.

I got bored and I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv I wanted to watch a scary movie 😌 so I put on lights out😂 I love me some scary movies tho so I was just chilling and watching the movie 🎥

china opened her pretty big baby doll eyes and rubbed them and said "gm why are you up so early"

I said your couch was just so uncomfortable then she said "then what makes you think that chair gonna make you feel more better, get in the bed with me"

I said okay she moved over and I got in the bed with her then we both sat up a lil and watched the movie China didn't like anything about the movie her scary ass😂 she was always scary bruh lmaoo since we were kids... When any of the scary parts cam up she would dig her face in my chest😭 .

China said "do we have to watch this movie?" I said yup, you shouldn't be so scary 💀 she said sdfu I said make me and she said your not mine so I can't make you. We both laughed 😂

We was still watching the movie she was still scared 💀💀😂 she went back to sleep after. I was trying to get out of the bed to go back to the couch she grabbed my wrist and opened her eyes and said " umm no your not going no where you had me watch that movie and I'm scared af".

Alr ma. Ole scary ass😭 she said "sdfu hoe" I got back in bed and she laid her head on my chest she wrapped her hands around me to. I smiled and laughed a lil then she smiled.

I love her smile so much, I just love to see her happy. If she happy I'm happy😊