14

-Jayden's pov-

I watched China walk to the table putting the food down as her hips and booty was popping in her dress I licked my lips she looked up and gave me a look so I told her to come here she came and I said give me a kiss and she looked down so I grabbed her chin and kissed her she kissed back and gave me tongue which I liked. I heard her mom coming so she gave me a lil more and I went under her dress and grabbed butt she moaned a lil, I let go we wiped our lips and sat down her mom was putting the last dishes on the table and her sister sat down and said "hey power couple" we smiled and ms.Perez sat down and we prayed before we ate then we dug into our food 🥘 best part for me I'm a boy so nigga can eat a lot dead ass😭 we had collard greens, turkey, sushi, plantins, crab, shrimp and etc. As I was eating the food I was thinking about how China didn't tell her mom about our relationship, I decided to get up and say "can I have everyone's attention, once I got their attention I said I want to thank you all for inviting me to this beautiful house with you beautiful young lady's to have this beautiful delicious meal, I also would like to confess something to you ms.perez, I've been in a relationship with your daughter for a while now and I wanted to just tell you the truth". She said "I knew y'all had something I see the way y'all look at each other and it's fine with me 🙂". I sat back down next to China and looked at her and smiled then she gave me this freaky look 👀 and bit her lip then she looked me up and down. Bruh this girl such a freak lmao I continued to eat. We was done eating we cleaned up the tables I wanted to wash the dishes and her sister brought out games to play we first played uno I had to go use the bathroom so I told them Ima go use the bathroom. Then, I heard China say lemme change into something comfortable after I used the bathroom I opened the door and China came out of no where with her panties and shirt on and pushed me back into the bathroom and said "I like what you did out there daddy" then I said "mami we should do this later". She pecked my lips and sat on top of the sink and pulled down her panties and I knew where she was going from this so I started fingering her, my other hand was on her mouth to quiet the moans a lil. Her eyes were rolling to back of her head I stopped took my fingers out and licked them and said "you not talking allat like yesterday" she caught her breathe and said "sdfu" I said "make me". She pulled up her panties and jumped down from the sink then pulled me on toilet and she sat on my lap and passionately kissed me for a while she kept breaking away for a while making me want more and more of her she knew what she was doing. She got up and walked into her room to put on clothes I got up and sprayed Lysol to make it seem like I did number 2 lmao I wiped down the sink with them cleaning wipes. I walked out the bathroom ad sat at the table and said "nature was calling" we all laughed. C shortly came down stairs she looked comfortable with her pink velvet shorts on and her pink puma slides on and a pink puma jacket she looked cute. She smiled at me and I looked down, licked my lips and looked back at her. I love her smile soooo much bruhh. We finished playing games. C mom went to wor she get off @9:00 k and we said our goodbyes and alani went to her boyfriends house then I said you don't get preggo. C said "sis just bring him over we all can all chill here". Ard ma. Alani called her boyfriend and he came over here it took a while though. We all were in the living room watching scary movies. China got snacks out the kitchen and sat them on the table in front of everyone we had blankets and shit next to us. The girls went to go do sumthin, but me and Austin which was alanis boyfriend were talking about sports, youtubers, the girls, & etc. They soon came back and I pulled China on my lap and she seemed happy. She's not the type that wants to go to parties and clubs me neither😌. We were into the movie and I was hearing some inside groans and moans me and c looked over to Austin and he was fingering alani we looked at each other and c had an eww face I laughed at her I tilted her head back and kissed her for along time we was tongue kissing too😏 then I felt her hand stroking my dick I grabbed her hand and moved it but she looked at me and told me to stop so strictly I leaned back and was like damn ok ma, she was stroking slow then that's when alani and Austin got up and alani grabbed his hand and he was pulling out rubbers and dropped some he picked it up and tossed them to me and said "here bro" I said "I'm not doing that broddie" he said "nigga you gone need it" He dimmed the lights as he was walking upstairs. So they went upstairs, already knew what they was gon do. C pulled my pants down and errthing she started stroking then she sucked it.
Fuck.
She sucked me up sooooo good she was wilding on it. I moaned and groaned a lot
Fuckk.
I had my hand on her head pushing her head and grabbing her hair. She took her last mouth stroke and liked her lips which really turned me on I picked her up laid her on my lap and started kissing her. Most of y'all niggas think it's wrong for your dick to be sucked by your girl then get a kiss from her, to me idgaf she be only on my dick her mouth don't have any other dicks in it. But we were still kissing and she took off her shirt 👚 then I pulled it back down she broke the kiss and pouted and looked down and crossed her shoulders. I lifted her head and kissed her she kissed me back she left hickeys on my neck and I put my hands on her booty she moaned a lil. I swear she always horny😂😂. I flipped her over and took off her bra shirt and shorts I left hickeys on her chest, titties, neck, and thighs. I pulled down her panties and ate her out a while, I was mostly focusing on her clit bc that's the spot 😉 yeo her legs was shaking her moans grew louder and louder she grabbed my curly hair and pushed my head closer 😂 that had me dead lmao, that's how you know you eating it up. Her voice started to shake and crack up she couldn't barley talk, I felt like I was bout to put lil bit in a coma 😂😂💀 she took her hands off my head and grabbed the couch and roughly scratched the roughly grabbed the couch. I lifted up and she was hyperventilating and shit lmao I think she in a coma 💀 her eyes were stilling coming back to life from rolling it so much 🌚🌚-Did I do thaaat- in my Steve urcle voice😂. She finally came back to earth clearly she was on the moon💀 she leaned up and I said "ohh no no you wanted the dick so bad bruh you ain done my g you gon get this dick"😭 I took off my clothes slipped and rubber on. I slid in slowly she was so tight I was going slow just to get use of the walls and the feel. Every stroke I did she moaned. I picked up the paste faster and faster she moaned screamed and groaned.