only

-jayden's pov-
Hi I'm jayden I'm 20 they call me Jay for short. My full name is Jayden Alexander alsina. I'm tall (5'9) im mix my mom is black and my daddy is cuban.. I really don't be home all the time all my parents do is fight and I really hate when they fight because they really be mad at the world i feel like I have no one to talk to nobody is really there for me.. I really be outside most of the time .

But today I saw the most beautiful girl in the world I remember her from when were kids she wasn't like any other girl I felt like I had someone to actually listen to me.

She was SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE OMG I CANT EXPLAIN HOW AMAZINGLY SHE LOOKED.
Her hair was so beautiful to she has natural curly long hair. Her mom was Dominican Republic and she told me her dad was black that's a beautiful combination her name should of been named beautiful or royalty because that's what she is my eyes😍😻✨ she had a chocolate complexion🍫. I love me so me chocolate I feel like that man from that sponge bob episode when he was yelling chocolate. I wanted a taste of that 🤤.

Her shape was amazing also OMG her ass was popping I just wanted to grab it so hard but she wasn't mine all I did was starred I said that pervish but if you only saw her ✨✨✨ only if she was mine I would call her my princess then if we last forever she would be my queen☺
Yesterday we was talking for hours I hope I see her today.