Serious

-Jayden pov-

I was minding my own business when I saw a man sitting own my steps I asked him what is he doing here and he said fuck off.. I was like how df would he tell me to go away when he's on my doorsteps so I asked him again to go then he pushed me and I said push me one more time I will hurt you then he pushed me again so I pushed him so hard he flew off my steps then he got so scared he got up and ran I ran with him but I turned into a wolf and ran so quick after him he fell so quick and I started to rip him to shreds he made me so mad ........... (my secret is that I'm a wolf).......... I heard someone coming so I hid the body a little mad I ran into a bush but it was China she prolly heard him screaming and saying help. She was so beautiful but then she figured out were the body was and I panicked I didn't want her to tell anyone so she started screaming and running and I ran after her and she looked back and saw me she was so focused on the fact that she saw a wolf she tripped over a rock and hit her head. I turned back into my wolf form and I hid clothes for me in a bush so got them and put them on and I picked her up and brought her back to her house washed her face and put into her bed I was going to wait till she get up to tell her what happened.