16

-China's pov-

I love Cocoa Puffs👅.  Jay was lowkey mad as he was sitting next to me I'm trying to understand why is he the one mad when he wasn't getting fussed at. I lifted his head up and asked him why is he mad he said "because I was mad, and when I'm mad he mad" he held his head down again then I lifted it back up and kissed him he then kissed me back he had me going back I almost fell out the chair. I broke the kiss up and I see when he's mad he wants sex😭. I walked through the hallway making my way into the room and he caught me in the hall pinned me to the wall he kissed me and he was taking my clothes off then he took his off. He picked me up I was against the wall and he slide in my punani but no rubber and started wilding.

~Later~
I woke up to the sound of fussing. The door was closed I was naked I leand up and grabbed the big shirt and some shorts and panties that I can tell jay left for me at the side of me I threw it on I peeked down the stars to see jay and some other guys in the living room. Jay looked angry he was otp fussing at someone I didn't want to come down there so I slowly turned around and walked back upstairs and the stairs made a creek and then i said under my breath (shiit). Jay said "baby that's you come here" I walked down stairs slowly and said hello guys and he introduced me to them and he told me that he have to do business today and i said I understand okay. Then i came close to his ear and whispered are they wolf's too? Then suddenly the guys spoke and said "yes we are princess" I turned around and said oh you heard that lmao. Then Jay said "we have to go now ard" I said yuh okay have fun. Jay said "I will with a smile" I walked upstairs and looked out his bedroom window and watched the guys walk out the house. Jay walked behind me and said I'm not gonna be gome for awhile wait up it's gonna be quick. I said kk then he kissed my neck and left hickeys 🙄. He smacked my butt and left. I went to go take a shower and then I got out and heard my phone ringing that's weird asl bc I have no friends and I never really did they either was jealous, crossed me, or was being thotti bugatti and I didn't want thotti friends to be honest. I looked at the number and it said unknown caller I answered it and I saI'd hello? And the voice that i heard almost made me have a heart attack I fell to the floor and hung up threw the phone and cried I couldn't believe this...

(Cliff hanger 🙂😁😂💀) -lil vampy