three

Alex

It was great to befriend someone who isn't a YouTuber. Don't get me wrong, I love David and Dom and Gabbie and all of them, but it's great to meet people with other goals than to reach 2 million subs. They were just normal people.

Mara stood out to me. I don't know why, but she was really cool. I just felt like her and I understood each other.. which sounds really dumb now that I hear it but it's the truth. She's funny, she's pretty, she's very bold.

I enjoy being around her and I really hope her and I become good friends.

After walking around all day, we all head back to the apartment building. We say our goodbyes in the elevator and the guys and I head to our apartment. "Well, that was fun," David says. "Yeah, they're chill people. And pretty hot," Dom says. I roll my eyes. Dom always makes comments on girl's appearance, but he's a good guy.

Trust me, I wouldn't be sleeping in the same room as him if he wasn't.

"I agree, they're cool girls. We should hang out with them again," I say. "Hang out with Noelle?" David asks, wiggling his eyebrows. "What?" I ask. "I'm not stupid, I saw the way she looked at you. I think she likes you."

Well, shit.

"Eh, I don't know. She's a really nice girl but I don't know if I can date her," I say honestly. 'Mara on the other hand,' is what I want to say. But I don't.

I feel bad. I'm sure Noelle is really sweet, but I just feel like we're too different. She knows exactly what she wants to do and always has a plan. I want a girl that will just do whatever and go with the flow. Noelle has planned out the next 10 years of her life, she said. She planned what city she'll move to, what hospital she'll work at, her salary, etc.

I mean, it's not a bad thing, but not something I want to deal with. She's really sweet and has a personality that I can see being friends with, but nothing more.

I grab a drink from the fridge and head into my room and lay down on my bed. I scroll through my Instagram before a notification catches my attention. @ adamsmara followed you.

I click on her profile and scroll through it. I'm not stalking, just getting a look at her life? She only has 6 photos, with about 110 likes on each photo. She's only in a few of them, the others just being scenery. Most of her captions are kinda funny and sarcastic, none of those cheesy, cliché, dumb ones. I admire that.

In one photo, she's with Noelle and two guys. The caption is 'best friends are usually irreplaceable, but these guys won't be hard to replace.' I chuckle at it. Maybe she already replaced them with us? I click on the comments.

@ justinmontgomery: don't do anything i wouldn't do. see you in 2 weeks ❤️

Mara replied.

@ adamsmara: @ justinmontgomery: ❤️ can't wait

Is Justin her boyfriend? I click on his profile and notice a '1-8-17' in her bio. Mara has a boyfriend? I'll have to find out, but I don't like him already.

I continue through the comments.

@ noellesmith: big things await us