two

Mara

"Mara?" Dom asks.

Of course, the obnoxious neighbors would be Dom. I'm not even surprised. "Can you guys fucking shut up?" I ask, angrily. "Hey, let's all take a chill pill. Come in," Dom opens the door wider. The room smells like pot.

I walk in and see a room full of guys, including the two elevator boys. David is holding the camera at me and the khakis guy is laying on the couch with a small bunny. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Mara," Dom says.

The two guys start cracking up. "No, I'm not your fucking girlfriend. I live above you guys and let me just say, you guys are the three most obnoxious people I have ever met. It's literally 1 fucking am and you guys are cheering. Do you guys ever fucking sleep?" I snap.

"Way to go, Dom," the khakis boy laughs. How are they fucking laughing? Is this some sort of joke or game? "Listen, we're sorry. We're Youtubers," David says.

"So?" I ask, my hand on my hip. "So, we have to make content," David laughs. I find myself cracking a smile. I can't help it, but they actually seem like a fun bunch. They cheer when they see me smile. But their cheers silence when we hear pounding on the ceiling.

"Shit, that's my roommate," I chuckle. "I'm David," David introduces himself. I already knew that. "This is Alex," he introduces Khakis Boy. "And that's Dom, as you already know as he has some impression that you two are dating even though you should never do that to yourself as he has had an STD before."

I laugh.

"I'm not kidding," David says. "Okay..." I say awkwardly. "Aw, it's okay, babe," Dom laughs. "Dom, we have to live underneath this people! Don't go making them hate us!" David laughs. "Little late," I mutter.

I take a glance at their apartment. It was a lot like ours except the.. excessive amount of white tables scattered around. What the actual hell? There's like 5 of the same ones. LA is really weird.

"Why... uh, do you guys have so many tables?" I ask. David laughs. "Oh, no, you shouldn't have said that." "Why?" I ask confused. "Do you have a problem with them?" Khakis boy, who's name I learned was Alex, says. "I was just-," I went to explain.

"David, hide Bailey," Alex says getting up. He hands David his bunny. "Don't let her see me like this."

David puts Bailey on the couch, laughing uncontrollably. "No, Alex, no!" He says in between laughs. "It's okay, Mara. I have a fucking problem with them too," Alex says, taking his shirt off. Revealing a rather beautiful chest. Shit, I didn't say that.

"These little fuckers think they can just LIVE in our fucking apartment without fucking paying rent!" Alex shouts. David and Dom are laughing like crazy. Before I can question what the hell Alex is doing, Alex slams his foot through one of the tables.

"Oh my god!" I shout. Alex mutters swear words as he slams a table into another. He breaks the legs off one table and uses it to stab the other tables. Once all of them are completely broken, Alex laughs.

"Sorry," he says casually. I just stare at him. Honestly, what the hell was that! He just broke all those tables for nothing! What the hell is wrong with this weird attractive guy! God, talk about me having anger issues.