Part 30

Sirius was angry. No, he was furious. Furious with what he said to Sarah and that he doesn't know what to say to her now, furious at Sarah because she came to Hogwarts, furious that he lets himself to be so affected by it, furious at Remus and James who didn't acknowledge him anymore.
He felt guilty of what he said and he wanted to apologise to her when she came into the Great Hall. However, her outfit took his breath away and he could only stare as Sarah greeted Remus with that smile. Normally he didn't care of what girls would think of him, they are all fawning over him despite of what he says and does. But not Sarah. No, Sarah was completely another calibre. However, right now Sarah was ignoring him and said something funnily because Moony starts to laugh. That traitor!

Sarah POV:
I've been missing these conversations with Remus. He hasn't changed much over the years. Suddenly, I hear Sirius clearing his throat. My eyebrows furrowed and I waited for what he will say.... but nothing came. Disappointed at his lack of manner and tact, I turned my attention to my mother who smiled at me kindly and said: "When you're ready, we can go to Hogsmeade! Marlene is getting impatient." I nodded and ate my last pieces from my plate while wondering if my mother would ever know about our connection...

Normal POV:
When Sarah finished eating, the girls made their way to the infamous village. In all these years nothing major changed! Sure, in Sarah's time everything looked older but Hogsmeade hasn't lost its charm. Sarah looked nostalgic and remembered the times Ron, Hermione and she went through the village. Lily and the girls were a good guide, they showed her all the places like Honeydukes and the 'immature' shops as Lily has put it (it was Zonko's Joke Shop).
"Let's go to the 'Three Broomsticks'", Sarah said it without thinking. However, immediately she regrets her words. "I will blow my cover one day", she thought angry with herself. And true to that, Marlene asked her a bit suspiciously: "How do you know about that?" "Ehm, many students keep mentioning that name and earlier I saw the place and many people were going in so I was curious to find out what this place is", Sarah said quickly. Marlene narrowed her eyes but Alice intervened and said: "Then let's go! They have good butterbeer!!!"
Sarah thanked Alice inwardly and they went there. Fortunately, the Mauraders were on their way out so Sarah didn't have to deal with them.
After drinking, the girls went back to Hogwarts.

Next time, Sarah is going to France and James will tell you about his time with his parents ;).
See you next Sunday!