Part 3

Feel free to leave a comment :D :

Both looked very distracted. In fact Dumbledore didn't even reprimand them for eavesdropping. He just looked at the Mauraders for a moment and went out. Madam Pomfrey went also into her office after a short check up on Remus. "Well, that went well", breathed Sirius. "I cannot believe that you casted the sonorum charm, Sirius!", Remus half shouted, "do you know how much trouble you could be in?" "Relax Moony", James grinned, "Dumbledore would never give us any big trouble. After all, we are his favourite students!" He wiped a fake tear from his face.
Remus rolled his eyes but Peter and Sirius laughed. "Hey, wanna see what the student looks like?", Sirius whispered excitedly. "Great idea, Padfoot!", James answered. "But...", Remus weakly protested. "Come on, Moony. It isn't like you aren't curious how she looks like." "She?", Sirius perked up. "Come on, Padfoot, can't you think about anything else for a moment?", Remus sighed. "You know me, Moony", Sirius grinned wolfishly. "Didn't we want to see her?", Peter threw in impatiently.
After seeing Madame Pomfrey in her office, they tiptoed to Sarah's bed. They went through the curtains and looked at her: "Wow", was the only thing Sirius breathed. They all looked very stunned at the unknown but stunningly beautiful student although she was very pale.
Suddenly footsteps could be heard. "Shit", Sirius cursed under his breath. "Quick!", James hissed and took his invisible cloak out. They hid just in time because in the next moment Madame Pomfrey came in. "Where the troublemakers are again, I don't want to know. They always don't do anything what they should! And with Lupin! Especially after a full moon! Unbelievable!" Pomfrey muttered under her breath. Then Dumbledore came in again. "I searched for any traces but nothing could be found", he said, "however, until she wakes up, I would like her to remain unknown." He said the last part while looking directly at the Mauraders who hid themselves in a corner. "Of course, Albus", Pomfrey said, indignantly that the headmaster thought otherwise. "Come on, Poppy!", he said, "let's go to your office, "I have sth else to tell you! I'm sure that your patients will come back to their beds again." With a last glance to the Mauradera they left Sarah's bed. The Mauraders breathed in relief and also scurried out.
"Does she seem familiar to you, too?", Sirius asked thoughtful, "I have a feeling as if I've known her for a long while." "You say this to every girl", James laughed. "Too true, Prongs!", Sirius grinned.

Do you have some suggestions how I can improve story? I'm open for everything xDD!