Chapter 11

Song of the day :-

Long Lost Feeling by blink-182

Weeks passed. Oliver and Chelsea have become close. Oliver has been spending time with Chelsea at least once a week. They managed to keep this a secret from Natalie because damn, we all know how crazy she could be if she knew.

"Mom, where's Chelsea?!" Oh crap. Natalie swears her heart just stopped beating when she couldn't find Chelsea anywhere in the house. Chelsea is nowhere to be found as she is currently at Oliver's house.

Bea nearly choked on her saliva when she heard Nat's voice. She is fucked up.

"Oh Nat! Why are you home early today?" Her mother asked back, trying to sound calm. Oh my god. It's just 5pm. She's not supposed to be home yet! She usually comes home from work around 7.

"Answer my question first!" Natalie raised her voice at her mom which she rarely does.

Natalie is worried sick but her mother didn't answer the main question. Of course, she is mad. Especially when the subject is about Chelsea.

"Calm down, Nat. Chelsea is okay."

Bea is literally panicking. Should she lie to her daughter or tell her the truth? She can feel sweats running down her spine.

"No! I need to know! Where is my daughter!" Natalie yelled loudly. Her shoulder-length bleached hair is a mess. Only God knows how scared and worried Natalie is. Someone is taking Chelsea away from her which is her greatest fear.

"Look, Natalie. It's okay, Chelsea is perfectly fine. I sent her to a nursery nearby. You know Dr. Watson said, it would be better for her growth if she interacts more with babies around her age right? That's why I sent her there. Besides, I caught a flu. I don't want her to catch it too." Bea lied smoothly. She managed to come up with something in a second. Not sure if it sounds convincing to Nat though.

"Why didn't you tell me first?" Natalie asked. Seems like she bought it.

"I didn't want to disturb you. I know you have so many work at the hospital." Bea replied. She nods. It's true, she is too busy sometimes she has no time for Chelsea. If it wasn't for her mom, Chelsea would had to stay in the nursery for sure. Natalie is so thankful for her mother. She means so much to her.

"Sorry for yelling at you earlier." Natalie hugged her beautiful mother. Ever since her dad passed away when she was 14, her mother was the only one who worked non-stop to earn money to raise her until she became who she is today. It has always been the two of them. You can say that they are really close.

"And thank you for loving and taking care of Chelsea like your own granddaughter. I love you, mom."

"I love you more, my daughter." They both smile. But Bea still feels really bad for lying.

As they are having a mother and daughter moment, suddenly they hear footsteps coming from the front door.

"We're home!" A familiar voice could be heard.

Natalie and Bea quickly turn their heads.

"Oliver?!"

"Nat...Natabitch?!"

~~~~~~

Sorry for the late and really short update ㅠㅠ just wanna say thank you for reading this crappy book 😂 love you guys, pls stay beautiful and healthy <3

(BTW IM SO HYPED FOR SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING AAAA)