Chapter 8

Oliver is getting ready to go out. He puts on an all black outfit just like usual. But then he thinks,

"She would find me scary... maybe I should wear something with colours or patterns."

Yes. He wants to meet Chelsea. He doesn't even know why he wants to take care of her so bad. He usually hates kids though. He can't stand them. But with Chelsea, he feels the total opposite. He really really wants to have a good relationship with the little girl. Maybe because Chelsea is his best friend's daughter. Besides, she is super adorable too.

He spent all night thinking about how to win Chelsea's heart but he couldn't think shit. Thankfully, Jordan came up with some good ideas as we all know, he is a dad so he has experiences. The rest were just as clueless as Oliver.

Oliver looks at his closet and sighs. He realizes that he doesn't have any appropriate clothes to play with kids. He studies his clothes one by one and end up choosing a black Drop Dead t-shirt with the Sonic character on it.

 He studies his clothes one by one and end up choosing a black Drop Dead t-shirt with the Sonic character on it

The Sonic picture might not be cute and girly but at least it has some colours. This should be fine, he thought.

He made sure he puts on black straight cut jeans without hole at the knees, a jacket to keep him warm in the cold weather and a pair of black sport shoes. Then, he climbs into his car and drives to Natalie's mom house.

                  ••••••••••••••••••

Oliver parks his car at the end of the road because he doesn't want his mom to notice that he is here. At the Hills family's house. He knows how much they hate each other so it's better to keep it a secret.

He walks towards the house nervously.

What in the hell am i doing ?! He thought.

He would never imagine that he is about to enter that house. Let alone talk or be nice to Nat's mother. Oliver has been an asshole to that middle aged woman. He has no idea if Mrs Hills will welcome him or kick him out. Let's just hope for the best.

He is now in front of the house, hiding behind the bushes. He could see his mom who just went into the house after came back from grocery shopping. Ok cool.

But dammit what do I do now ?! He is sweating, a lot. He doesn't have the balls to ring the bell of Mrs Hills house.

He quickly sends messages in the groupchat.

Oliver : Im in front of Natabitch house.

Oliver : I mean his mom's

Matt Nicholls : Okay?

Oliver : Help what should I do fuck im shitting my pants

Lee : The fuck hahaha

Matt Kean : Ring the bell ? Knock the door ?

Matt Nicholls : Yeah

Oliver : It's not that easy....

Jordan : Oh cmon man, Oliver Sykes, the tattooed Bring Me The Horizon frontman is scared of a middle aged woman.

Lee : Yeah dont embarrass our band

Oliver : Well im actually very soft

Oliver : That woman is like a.....witch

Oliver : I cant even remember the last time I talked to her

Matt Nicholls : Your problem is not going to solve by complaining here

Matt Kean : True

Oliver : Fine

Jordan : Good luck mate

Lee : 💪

Back to the reality, Oliver is still hesitating behind the bushes. He literally looks like an idiot there.

After about 10 minutes, he finally makes up his mind. He gather all of his courage and walks towards Mrs. Hills house, 'like a man.'

He takes a deep breath and rings the bell.

The beautifully carved wooden door opens in a split second. Mrs Hills peaks at the door and only god knows how shook she is to see the Sykes son there. She couldn't believe her eyes. Both of them stay silent for a few seconds.

Oliver clears his throat and breaks the silence.

"Good morning Mrs. Hills. I'm Oliver, in case you forgot. Uh...erm...what do I say urm..how are you?"

                     •••••••••••••••••

Hi frens. I uploaded a new book , if you like the band Waterparks you can check it out if you want x ❤️