Chapter 6

Song of the day :-

Take What You Want by One Ok Rock ft. 5 Seconds of Summer

Natalie is pissed. Beyond pissed. How dare he came here just like that?! She thought to herself. She thinks that Oliver doesn't have any right to see Chelsea, let alone take care of the little girl that she considers as her own daughter. She thinks it is unfair that Oliver just showed up out of nowhere and suddenly want to act like a father ?? Urgh fuck off.

She is the one who've been taking care of Chelsea. She had to bother her mother so there is someone to take care of Chelsea when she's working at the hospital. She is the one who changed her diapers, bought baby food, milk and clothes and sent her to sleep. She is the one who witnessed the first time when Chelsea could stand up on her own. She is the one who witnessed Chelsea's first step. She is the one who witnessed Chelsea saying her first word which is 'Mommy'. Only her. No one was with her for the past 10 months when she struggled a lot, trying to be a good mother and giving the best for her bestfriend's daughter. She was all alone.

It is 1 in the morning. Chelsea is now sleeping soundly on the bed. Natalie smiles looking at the adorable baby. How she wish Lexi was here to be with her beautiful daughter. The thought of it makes she feels like crying. Life is never fair, she thought.

She has to go to work tomorrow morning. She sighs as she changes into her Boba Fett pyjamas. She has always been a hardcore Star Wars and Marvel fan but she keeps it a secret. That's the nerd side of Natalie Hills that no one ever knows except her mother and Lexi.

Natalie doesn't feel like going to work. It's not like she hates her job. She has studied so hard to be a doctor though. She is just not in a mood to do or think about anything. She doesn't even know what's wrong. Many thoughts come acrossed her mind since Oliver showed up a few hours ago.

What if that Olidick takes Chelsea away from her, what if he's trying to hurt Chelsea, what if he's planning something evil. What if what if what if

Too many what ifs

She tries so hard to clear her mind. Besides, she really needs sleep. If only it was that easy. She's having this mixed feeling that she can't even understand. She is so afraid of losing Chelsea. She never likes Oliver. She doesn't trust him at all.

Why did he decide to come looking for them after 10 months and make she feels like this ? But most importantly,

Why is a part of her feels glad that Oliver Sykes, the guy that she hates with passion is now back in town ?