apolegies

It takes every bit of me to find a good one-shot, and when I do, I can't even seem to finish it. 

I have an original in my scraps and a part 3 of pizza delivery girl, but I can't seem to keep on writing on them. It'll take more time and I'll probably be more active on my other story 'To save a broken Heart'. Which now has 6 chapters done and one in perfect pace in the making.

 Which now has 6 chapters done and one in perfect pace in the making

the description:

10 years after the save of Te Fiti, the Goddess of night Hine-Nui-Te-Po, gave a quest to the young warrior Ikatakoe to steal the Heart of Te Fiti and bring it to her. However, Maui intercepted him and he let the Heart crack instead.

Ikatakoe and Maui both flee after an outburst of the broken Mother Island and the Demi God decides to go to his old sidekick, now chief of Motonui Moana Waialiki and bring her to the Goddess to try and restore the Heart.

However, many obstacles are in the two heroes way and it takes them longer and longer to save Te Fiti a second time.

And every day that passes, the world grows darker and darker.

------------------------------------------

I hope you will give it a go! this is an original fanfic of mine that I have put much effort in, and still am putting much effort in. I hope you don't mind reading a long story instead of a oneshot for once? Thank you in advance!!

love,

BelgiumShady~