beauty and the beast part 2

Just when Moana began to drift to sleep, a harsh candle light was shimmering infront of her face. She groaned and opened her eyes to see Lumière.

"Ahhh Madame, you're awake, now, I don't think you actually weren't hungry now, were you?" Moana brought her brows together in a frown and sighed, realizing she actually felt kind of hungry now.

She was lead to a dinning room with lot's of different dishes. "Choose what you want M'lady, it's all yours." The candle mentioned. "Ahh um thank you." She sheeplisly said and began to eat.

She thanked the furniture for the food and stood up. Excusing herself from the table and sneakily exploring the castle.

"U-um Moana, where are you going? " Coghsworth asked. "Exploring the castle a little bit." She replied while walking. "Well, as long as you don't go to the west wing." The clock told her. "The... West wing? What's in the west wing?" Moana asked and the smal object gulped. "Aahh umm nothing! Nothing to worry about. J-just don't go there." He reasoned with her and got a strug from her. "Okay."

They parted ways and Moana sneakily made her way to the forbidden wing.

Opening a huge door she suddenly stood in the opening of a bedroom.

An eery feeling overcame her and she suddenly felt like she wasn't supposed to be here. However, she surpressed the feeling and walked to a shining object, a rose, so it seems.

She walked to it and saw it was trapped in glass and clearly not on the tableground. She removed the glass, ready to touch the rose-

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!??" The beast screamed at her. He pushed her aside and secured the rose back under the glasscontainer, where it was supposed to stay.

"I-I was just looking-"

"It looked like you were more touching then looking woman!" He retorted. Moana wanted to say something back but the beast was faster. "Out of my sight! NOW!" He screamed and Moana hurried herself away. When she saw nobody around her, she grabbed a coat and ran outside, thanking the heavens of seeing Pua eating some hay at the small stable. She jumped on his back and ran off. She knew her horsefriend was hoing to have some stomachproblems after this ride, but she couldn't think about that for a moment.

Pua ran as fast as his fat legs could carry them and only slowed down when they were a fair amount away from the castle.

Moana sighed deeply, cold and shivering she hugged the warm horse. "You are an amazing horse Pua." She told the brown-black and white splattered horse. He gave her a small whinny and walked again, only to be stopped by growls.

The horse's ears went flat on his neck and he began to walk backwards, directly knowing those horrific sounds. He let go of a desperate whinny when the first wolf emerged from the dark, growling and snapping his teeth at them. More wolves came and soon enough, Moana and Pua were in a dagerously small circle, surrounded by wild and bloodthirsty dogs. Pua panicked and began running while dodging as many wolves as he could. The horse suddenly stood ob his hindlegs when a wolf jumped on them. Moana fell off and Pua's reins got stuck on a branch, causing him to get stuck. The scared girl did everything in her might to get the wolf away from her and her companion, with a stick. Moana suddenly lost her footing and fell to the ground. Just when a wolf wanted to jump on her an ear piercing growl was heard behind Moana an some of the wolves already fled. The Beast stood over Moana protectivly and attacked the hungry wolves and chased them all away.

When they were all gone, the young woman looked in the direction the Beast was now laying, bleeding and turning white snow into red.

She looked back towards her horse, seeing him with flat ears and heavy breathing. Just when she decided to walk away with Pua at her heels, she heard the scary animal groan. Showing he was still alive.