Chapter 3

SEXUAL CONTENT AT END SO IF NOT COMFORTABLE THEN DON'T READ.

*The Night Of Concert

Colton's POV: So tonight is the night of the Varsity Fanclub concert, Anthony and Meg got tickets aswell so I guess you can call it a double date. Katie has no idea where we are going, I can't wait to see her reaction. I got her VIP tickets so she can meet Drew. Still find it weird I'm giving her the present of meeting another man but oh well she won't do anything bad, I hope. "What should I wear?" Katie asked. "Something nice but not overboard." I replied. "You know picking my clothes would be so much more simpler if you told me where we are going." Katie said as she begged to know. "Well tough you have to wait till we are there." I said smirking at her. She rolled her eyes and picked out her clothes. "Is this suitable?" She asked. She was in a nice pink dress and white heels. "Yup now we have to meet up with Anthony and Meg." I said standing up and putting on my shoes. 

We met up with Anthony and Meg at a restaurant to have an early tea. "Meg and I are going to go to the bathroom." Katie said smiling before grabbing Meg's hand and walking off. 

Katie's POV: "Meg, you have to tell me where we are going. It's literally killing me not knowing." I pleaded to her. She giggled, "not happening, but, I'll give you a clue okay." I nodded my head and had a small smile on my face. "Lets just say one of your life time goals will be completed by the end of the night." She said smirking. "Oh now that makes me want to know even more." I complained. She giggled and walked out of the bathroom. I hate not knowing anything. This better be worth it. 

After tea we all piled into Anthony's car, the boys in the front and us girls in the back. "Oh yeah Katie put this one." Anthony said throwing a blindfold at me. "Do I really have to?" I asked. "Yes." Anthony, Meg and Colton yelled back. I rolled my eyes and put it on. Ew it smells like Anthony. About 5 minutes later the car pulled up in the location called I have no idea. Colton leaded me out of the car and all I heard was heaps of voices. "Colton, Anthony, Meg and ahh Katie." A what sounded like mature man said. "Yup." Colton replied. "Follow me." Yet again I was leaded by Colton. I heard multiple doors shut and open then all of the sudden we stopped. "You can take off your blindfold." Meg said. I took it off quickly to notice I was in a room, which was basically empty except for one couch in it and the guys were gone. "What a lovely surprise." I said sarcastically as I sat on the dodgy couch next to Meg. "Oh it's get better in about 5-4-3-2." She was interrupted by a knock on the door. Meg smirked at me and then answered the door. I couldn't look up I was to scared. I heard a door close and then someone sat on the couch beside me. "So you must be my number 1 fan." I looked up and saw the one and only DREW RYAN SCOTT. "No fucking way." I said stunned. "Um yes way." Drew said giggling. "I honestly love you like you are my favourite singer of all time." I said still shocked to see him. "Aww boo I love you too." He said as he wrapped his around me. OMG. 

"So favourite song of mine and a favourite Varsity fanclub song?" He asked once I calm down. "Girls Like You and Automatic." I replied smiling. "Girls like you huh." Drew said smirking. I smirked back, "oh yes love that song." I replied. "That's pretty cool." Drew replied smiling. I smiled back and giggled. "Your giggle is so adorable it makes me giggle." Drew said giggling as well. I blushed, "thanks." I said. "Yo Drew we are on in a few." David said as he walked in. "Hello beautiful." He said as he noticed my appearance. "She taken bro, how sucky is that." Drew said to David. "Damn oh well but anyway we on in 5." David said before walking out. "Sucky huh." I replied smirking. "Yup so we are on in a few so I'll take you but to your boyfriend but first we should take some photos." He said pulling out a polaroid camera. We took some cute ones, funny ones, serious ones and some down right crazy ones. "Here pass me your phone." Drew said.  I passed him my phone and we took a photo on there too. He passed me back my phone and he grabbed my hand and took me out of the room. "Thank you so much for hanging out with me." I said smiling. We walked to behind the stage. "Your boyfriend is waiting by the stand in front row." Drew said smiling. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug before walking off to find Colton. As soon as I did I jumped into his arms. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU." I cheered. "Happy early birthday babe." He replied smiling. I gave him a kiss just before the boys came out and started the show. 

"That was like the best concert of my life." I said smiling as we popped into Anthony's car once the show was over. "How was things with Drew?" Meg asked as she sat down beside me. "Amazing, got heaps of pictures and he's honestly such the nicest guy." I replied. We went back to Anthony's and then Colton and I went to his house. "You are honestly so amazing." I said as I stripped out of my dress and into one of his long baggy t-shirts. "I'm glad you had fun." He replied smiling. I jumped into bed with him and gave him a long kiss. The kiss grew more heated as time moved on. I placed myself on top of him and smirked at me underneath me. I leaned back down and kissed his neck making sure I leave a few hickeys, bitches have to know the hot man is mine. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his shirt and along his V line. "You made me the happiest girl today so I think you deserve this." I said as I ripped off his pants. I rubbed him through his boxers and he let out a moan. "You like it baby." I said seductively as I squeezed him. "Yes." He said shakily. I smirked before sticking my hand into his boxers and pulling them down. I threw them to the other side of the room and smirk before going down on Colton. His moans echoed through his room and I moaned on him sending him off and his released himself in my mouth. I smiled once he was done. "Enjoyed baby?" I asked once done. He nodded as he was too tired to talk, I smiled before walking over to get his boxers, he put them on and cuddled up next to me. Suddenly my phone flashed with a text. I got up and looked at it.
Yeah I kinda stole your number ;) Hope you had fun at the concert and hope to meet you again soon - DRS <3

-----xo-----

Hello again two updates in a day, you sure are lucky. Or maybe I'm just avoiding study LOL. Katie met Drew Ryan Scott, lucky girl! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote, comment etc.