❖ chapter 33 - last hugs, and goodbyes.

last hugs, and goodbyes.
---
[ prepare for some sad shit so get some tissues and ice cream. ;_; i think i'll cry throughout the process of making this TvT - a/n ]

keisha's pov
-

time has passed and today,
is the day
we leave korea.

ara got a job as a model, i'm proud.

but us and the guys haven't really contacted much, since they've gotten busy with a bunch of stuff.

but they came back a few weeks ago.

it's time i come back, indonesia.

i put my red scarf on, bringing my suitcase downstairs with me.

it's usually pretty chilly in the airport plus the plane, and i'm allergic to the cold.

well if it gets freezing, my nose will get red and my eyes with probably hurt.

key word : freezing.

i put on my black vans, fixing my scarf as it fall off slightly.

"eonni~" i look back and smile weakly at ara.

"shin ara will miss you, keisha kamillah." she pouts and we both go in for a hug.

i bite my lip to avoid my tears to fall down.

"i'll, miss you too shin ara.. good luck on taking care of this house and the job.. i miss you already."

we pull out of the hug as nenek calls out for me.

"keisha! get the suitcase down for nenek."

"coming~" i give a sign to ara to wait and she nods.

i go upstairs to nenek and bring her suitcase downstairs as well as help her come downstairs.

at first, nenek looks at ara and smiled at her, "take good care of this house, ara."

ara smiles back going in for a hug.

as kak nailah puts on her black boots, she calls out to ara, "ara, eonni will miss you a lot."

ara pulls out of the hug and walks toward eonni, giving her a back hug.

"ara will miss chu too."

eonni pats her head smiling at her weakly, "contact me and keisha for anything. miss you already, ara."

"i bet you miss your boyfriend too." i tease eonni.

she glares at me, "h-he's not my boy-fRIEND!" both me and ara laughs and we stop.

"let's go next door to see the guys." i tell them.

we lock the door, leaving next to next-door.

ding dong.

the door opened up to hobi, smiling, but a smile that was obvious enough to be a forced one, "y-you guys should come in."