❖ chapter 18 - kakak IS HEREEE

kakak IS HEREEE
---

keisha's pov
-

it's been a week already, and ya know what happened?

remember kak nailah? yeah, she heard about me moving to korea so she asked me if she can move in with me and of course, i agreed!

we have our own rooms,, and the good thing is that my grandma doesn't mind.

actually.. remember when i said that my parents wanted me to stay with my grandma because she was sick or something? or that because they wanted me to take care of her..

but, when i got here, she was absolutely fine.. and her maid would come to her house every now and then.

but since us girls live here with her now, she doesn't need her maid anymore.

flashback
-

calling bunda:)

"hello?" - b
"hi bun."

"oh hi dear, how's it going?" - b
"it's good, my friends are also living with me so yeah."

"oh.. who?" - b
"shin ara and kak nailah, remember them?"

...
"OHH ARA? really??and KAK NAILAH?" - b
"mhm."

"that's nice to hear, how's nenek?" - b
"she's.. ABSOLUTELY FINE!!"

"hehe yep.." - b
"tHEN WHY DID U WANT ME TO COME HERE?!"

"i dunno, ya know what, you and nenek will come back to indonesia after ONE YEAR. mkay?" - b

"oh and grandma also will be coming, she'll be living with my sister kay? got that hun?" - b

"uh.. al-alright bun, bye."

"bye sweety, tell grandma i said hi." - b

"kay."

call has ended.

_end of flashback-

-

when i heard the words 'ONE YEAR' i felt tears form on my eyes.

why ONE YEAR?? i want to see my friends again.. yeah sure i was kak nailah and ara..

but i mean..

i miss indonesia, and i miss speaking bahasa and ya know, just all of that.

"oh well.." i looked down to my feet, "it's like 11pm, maybe getting some fresh air is okay."

i put on my black jacket on, and tied my hair into a high-pony tail.

avoiding making any loud noises, i reached outside of my door and unlocked it.