❖ chapter 13 - last (part 2)

last (part 2)
---

keisha's pov

-

finally, we arrived in cimori and the first thing that attracted my eyes were the..

"COWS!! Ansjdjsjshhsoakakajsjs HAHHHAHAGAHAHABAHS AHHHHHH" i started fangirling as cows were my favorite animals.

okay, sure- the cows weren't actually real, but wHO CARES ITS STILL COWS !!

i quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and went outside, running towards the cow thingy that was on the front.

so there's two cimori places- one was a resto and the other was this kind of place where you can take pictures? idk

[i actually been there- here's pics :

yEET IDK WHERE THEY WERE

ehehh]

"yah keisha- you must be really excited huh?" i looked back at bethany with a 'duhh' face.

"nduhh." i gave her a flying kiss and walked inside.

we first went to the resto- since we didn't eat anything for lunch.

it was now, 1.45pm.

the first thing i saw when i walked inside, was this little shop that had cakes and ice cream and- A FRKIN COW PLUSHIE !!

i quickly sprinted to the shop and admired the cow.

"are you gonna buy it?" suddenly a worker asked me.

i checked the price and it was 68.000idr..

"hm.." i checked my wallet to see if i had enough money and to my surprise i did.

"yes, i will." the worker gave me a big smile which caused me to smile back.

"well then alright! make sure to buy an ice cream as well, have a nice day ma'am."

she then walked away- maybe to find other customers to help?

i grabbed the plushie and walked towards the cashier to pay.

actually, before paying i went to see the ice cream.

i checked the prices and they weren't that expensive so i bought 5 flavors.

one - cookies and cream
one - strawberry
one - chocolate
one - vanilla
and another one the same as mine, cookies and cream.

i quickly went to pay and ran upstairs.

i scanned my surroundings to find where the girls were- and i found birgita waving at me.

i ran to them and placed the ice creams in front of them.

"what's all this for? i thought we were treating you today." kim asked.

"unnie's doing this because unnie loves you all." i sat down beside birgita.

the table was kind of a circle shaped- yEET.