❖ chapter 31 - naiseok

naiseok
---

keisha's pov
-

"hey why do i gotta go the supermarket!" i whined out as my eonni just told me that i had to go to the supermarket.

well, my grandma asked her to tell me.

bUT WHY ME?!

ndnsnwknsnfij i doNT HAVE THE ENERGY TO DO THAT.

"go now or else i'll take everything." kak nailah said in a serious tone.

"what do you mean by everything?" i asked her, emphasizing the word 'everything'.

she forced a smile then put one of her hands ok her hip, "drawing tablet, phone charger, drawing stuff, food."

i widen my eyes and run to her hugging her tightly, "wAH!! NO EONNI--OKAY I'LL GO!"

i could feel her smirk, "good."

we pull apart from the huh and i go upstairs to change.

putting on my grey jacket along with my hijab, i'm ready to go.

before putting on my sandals, ara calls out for me, "kei-eonni! buy me pads i'm expecting it."

i shout back with an 'okay' and leave.

before actually walking there, i check my stuff.

wallet-check.
phone for emergencies-check.
list-check.

eh, i didn't even wear any makeup because it's freakin 7 AM in the morning so who even cares?

as i walk inside of the small market, we have a small market close here.

it's not that big really, but eh.

i look at my list and the first thing on it is :

oranges, apples, mango, bananas, strawberries. - fruits
carrots--EWW, bROCILI?! really. well that's it. - veggies

i walk towards the fruits and vegetables section and pick out the fresh and best ones in there.

after i finished i check the list again and see what i gotta get next.

- ramen, mie-goreng/kuah, yogurt, pudding, chips? pasta, milk, eggs, chicken, nuggets, fries, soy-sauce, ketchup, pads.

i sigh.
why do i exist?

-

time skip. bcuz i'm lazy as fuck.

-

i walk out of the supermarket-- oh wait i mean MINI market, with two big bags of stuff in.

as i walk back home a voice called out for me.

"keisha!" i look back to see the fucking breakfast boy.

bacon.

i roll my eyes and sigh, "what the fuck do you want?!"