❖ chapter 19 - fun with boyz (part 1)

fun with boyz (part 1)
---

keisha's pov
-

it was a another lazy sunday and i just woke up from a normal dream.

i looked outside my window and to my surprise, it was raining.

but it wasn't raining like cats and dogs, it was just normal.

i touched my cheek as the memory of jimin kissing it popped up my mind– jahsjHJJDHSJAH

— i still can't believed that happened.

i hit myself with my pillow, smiling to myself like an idiot.

but then, i stopped.

wait.. did i wear a hijab?

i scanned my room, and...

no hijabs.. ASTAUGHFIRULLAH

ASTAUGHFIRULLAH– OML YA ALLAH PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

AND THATS WHEN KEISHA KNEW.. SHE FUC-

no wat is wrong with you, AUTHOR-NIM?!

hehe sory

i violently slap myself continuously, not caring if they were becoming red.

i squealed and hid my head behind a pillow.

astaugfirullah keisha.. keisha kamillah, 21 years old.. jiminie kissed her cheEK-

sndbbcj

oml, calm down keisha.. it was just one kISS (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

"AGH!" i keep hitting myself with my pillow and just gave up.

i placed my face right on the pillow, but then got up to get some air.

i sigh, "oh keisha.. just leave it, it was just one kiss- and it was only on the cheek."

i got up from my bed and walked up to my bathroom to clean myself.

i did my morning routine and with that, i went downstairs to eat breakfast.

walking downstairs to the dining room to see ara and kak nailah on their phones.

getting an apple, i quickly sprinted back upstairs and put on a black hijab.

i walked back downstairs and i think they moved to the living room because when i checked to see if they were still in the kitchen, they were no where to be found.

i walked to the living room to see if they were there, and i was right.

kak nailah looked up from her phone and smiled when she saw me, "where are you going?"

i look at myself before answering, "just gonna hang out in the mall."

actually i didn't know where i was going.. well i'm already dressed up.. so, let's go to the mall? actually..

"oh okay, have fun. me, and ara are going out somewhere with your grandma, mkay?" she said getting up from her seat and heading the bathroom.

what the? where are they going??

"where are you guys going?" ara looked up to me.

"we're going to this place, she said she wanted us to come? because idk, she said she'll be hanging with her friends. we're okay with it, anyways, my boyfriend will also be there. — well he said he'll be there." she explained.

i nodded and walked back upstairs to get my wallet and bag and stuff.

i quickly grabbed my wallet from the table, and turned off the lights.

putting in the wallet and some pins and my matte-lipstick, face powder and eye liner inside my small, black-colored, cat-shaped bag, i was ready to leave.

grabbing the keys of my car, i bid the girls a goodbye and left.

huhh, so what should i do in the mall? eh

after a few minutes i though of a plan. — i need a couple of supplies for drawing, and i can buy a couple of clothes.

i'll grab something to eat and maybe i'll get some bubble-tea to drink.

then with that, i'll be done.

i parked the car, and unbuckled myself.

walking inside of the mall, memories came back to me.

i remember when me and my family coming here, and having fun in that arcade..

it was totally fun.

i guess now.. i'll have to do that alone...

or at least i thought i was gonna be..

YEET SO THAT WAS THE NEW CHAPTEr
ehh

THIS WAS JUST PART 1– WAIT FOR PART 2 ehh

EH

YEET

NEXT CHAPTERRR

BYEEEE