❖ chapter 27 - kookie date

kookie date
---

keisha's pov
-

it's been a few days after the sleepover and ara and nenek recently came back from their short 'holiday' too.

me, nenek, and the other girls are now surrounding each other.

- playing snakes and ladders.

and apparently, my grandma is still like her small child self.

"i win!" ara exclaimed, jumping up in happiness.

i rolled my eyes playfully as i looked back down at the board.

"ah~ keisha-eonni, didn't you say the first winner gets a surprise?"

i looked up at her and sheepishly smiled, "i lied!"

me and kak nailah stared laughing as we saw ara's eyes widen and her jaw dropping.

i soon stopped laughing as my ringtone started to play.

"get it." kak nailah ordered, making me get my phone and leaving outside.

-

"hello?"

"hi kak!" - b

"ah birgita, so nice to be calling you again."

"yep, how's korea been? you know us girls really wanna come but we've got a lot of work to do. your so lucky eonni." - b

"haha, i'm coming back in a few months- speaking of which do any of you guys want anything from here?"

"ah yea! bring me taehyung." - b

"oml birg khalifa."

"what? okok, i was kidding but get us some supplies for songs- remember we need a new mic." - b

"oh and i'll get other stuff too. alright thanks!"

"np kak, anyways did you meet bts yet?" - b

"yep."

"hahahaha- wait WHAT?!" - b

"remember,  i'm friends with hobi. and what a coincidence it is that we are actually neighbors."

"aw lucky! take a pic or do a video call when you meet them again. and tell me when you are because i bet the girls also wanna call them." - b

"of course."

"well then, i'll be off. bye kak! stay safe and love you." - b

"love you too and you be safe as well. have fun with the other girls and don't forget me because if you will i'm gonna kill you."

"haha yeah, byee." - b

"bye!"

-

after ending the call, i turned around to go back inside the house but i got interrupted as i heard someone calling out for my name.

i looked back to see jungkook, good thing i was wearing my hijab.

i was actually planning to go to the store after playing snakes and ladders, so i got myself prepared already.

"oh hey kookie." i greeted, walking towards him.

"u-uh. hey keish,uh- wanna hang out tomorrow? b-but only you and.. me?" he stuttered which was kinda cute.

i chuckled, "sure kookie. what time?"

"um. 3 : 30 PM? u-uh you can change it if you want i mean if your busy or anything heh." he said quiet quickly, rubbing his neck and laughing awkwardly.

"hehe, pick me up alright? i don't work here so that means most of the time i'm probably free."

he smiled at me, "oh okay then. thanks keisha! see you at 3- i mean 3:30 heh." he jogged back to his house and i smiled to myself walking back inside.

"well that was unexpected, what should i wear?" i said closing the door.

walking back to the living room, all i heard were laughing and whimpers.

"what in the world? what is going on?"

i raised an eyebrow as all i saw was ara's red arm and kak nailah's awkward smile along with nenek sleeping on the couch.

"hey." i kneeled down.

"eonni, kak nailah is being mean. she said since i'm the winner i should get hit on the arm. like isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" she said, pouting her lips.

i sighed at first then rested my head on my hand.

"you guys gotta be a little nicer to each other next time, but really i don't give a fuck." i said shrugging.

a sigh escaped ara's mouth, and a scoff was made by nailah.

i shook my head and stood up.
"imma go to the store! BYE."

i was about to leave but i stopped as ara called out for my name, "hey eonni, buy me ice cream and chips."

i looked back at her, "is that all?"

she rested he chin on her knee, "um. who was in the phone with you?"

i sighed and sat down on the couch, "it was birgita."

"oh you mean 'birg khalifa'?" i nodded as an answer and stood up again.

"so like, that's all?" she tilted her head.

"um. why did you take so long?"

"jungkook was there and yeah- OKAY NOW BYE."

"WAIT WHAT DID HE-"

before she could say anything else i left and started to walk towards the store.

tomorrow's gonna be a big day.

-

soooo, kooks asked keish on a DATEEEEEEEE! hehehehehe so next chapter would probably be their date.

oh and the timeline will be credited to - iNeedMilx she basically knows who's gonna ask her next BUT SRSLY KAK DONT SAY ANYTHING MKAY??

YEAHH
ok
bye