❖ chapter 26 - make it up to you (PART THREE)

make it up to you
(PART THREE)
---

keisha's pov
-

ever since i was a little girl, my parents were always very busy with work so they hired us a maid.

actually, our maid wasn't that old, in fact she was only a few years older than my brother. — she felt like an older sister to all of us.

she was very kind, and she'd always help me when i needed some.

she was always been there for me, and i'd always tell her my problems.

but when my brother reached college, she left because she was also getting married.

now she's a mother of two kids, one boy and one girl and married with a handsome man.

i'm really glad for her, i hope she's living a great life..

when she was still with us, i'd always sneak up to her whenever she was cooking and baking.

she'd always teach me dishes, my favorite one was her special 'nasi goreng sempurnaa~'.

it was really tasty, so i'd make it the most.

another thing, she actually has a restaurant with her husband– he can cook as well!

she sure is living a great life.

since the guys were very nice to me, i decided to make the famous nasi goreng sempurnaa~, to say thanks for being very kind and friendly to me.

i was waiting for the butter to melt, and i got pretty bored so why not put some music on?

i mean, music always brighten up the mood, am i right?
heh

i took out my phone and placed it on the counter, i put on some bts songs on and i started singing along to it.

the song, 'rain' started to play.

"aw yeah, tHIS IS MAH JAM!"

"(biga oneun jiteun saek seoul geu wie) dallineun chadeul, sabange kkumteuldaeneun usandeul nalssineun heurim gonggineun malgeum   (jeo biga geuchyeo goin mul wie bichyeojin) yeonhoesaek baegyeongui nan wae yeogi meomchwo seosseulkka saenggagi manheun geonji eomneun geonji jal molla  bakkachi hwanhaejyeosseul ttaejjeum jameseo kkae pigone jjideun soneuro yeonsin meorireul sseureodae jinan bam wanseongchi motan noraeui memojang oneureun kkeutnaenda nun jilkkeun gamgo hansum puk swieobone mwora byeonmyeonghae? mal jieobone eochapi motan geo geunyang amu marina jieo bonae siseoneul dollin chang bakkeun ontong hoesaek bit hoesaek siui hoesaek bilding, hoesaek gil wiui hoesaek bi i sesang modeun ge neuryeo jameseo kkaen dongsaeng jakku malkkeuteul heuryeo joe eomneun naengjanggo tto yeoreotda dadeo-"

right as i was about to continue singing, a voice was heard coming from the back.

it was so unexpected, i didn't see where i was going and i cut my finger.

[yah she was cutting sausages eheh]

i whimpered out in pain, but then covered my mouth in embarrassment.