❖ four - explanation (part 1)

explanation part 1
---

"sory i gotta go hobi have a nice day"-k
"byeee"-h

keesha ended the call

---

bethany's pov
-

i was peacefully sleeping but i suddenly heard a noise coming from upstairs.

"alright be quiet i'm going outside so i won't interrupt the others, kay hobi? brb"

what the? hobi?? what?

i heard more noises coming from up there then i heard some footsteps coming downstairs so i pretended to sleep.

soon after, i heard the back door being unlocked, and someone going outside.

being the curios ass i was, i sneaked up quietly towards the door and eavesdrop keisha's little conversation.

"yah i'm still here"-k
...
"kay so wat do yu want?"-k
...
"OH MY FUCKING!? sERIOUSLY HOBI??"-k
...
HUH? WAIT SHES FRENDS WITH HOBI?!
"i'm going back to slee-"
as she was about to finish her sentence, me as the stupid clumsy person i am, made a weird sound with my shoe as i was about to go in.

my eyes widen as i saw her gaze follow up to me.

"u-uh h-hey beth!" she stuttered.

"sory i gotta go hobi have a nice day"
she bid her goodbyes with the idol and walked towards me.

---

keisha's pov

-

ugh so now what is she gonna think?! ahhh i can't ;-;

"u-um.. s-so your friends w-with j-hope?" i sighed as i heard her saying my best friend's name.. now she knows.

"uh." i sighed and nodded as a reply.

"yeah.. me and hobi have been frends ever since preschool until middle school, but we left each other when it was high school. then when we both graduated from high school, my parents decided to visit hobi's parents again and somehow we became friends and went to the same college- and i guess we're still friends till.. now." i explained.

i hope she understands and doesn't think that was all a stupid lie.

"don't worry i understand."

woah how did she read my mind?

"i didn't, in fact you were just saying your thoughts out loud. haha" she told me to come inside and i did so.

so i guess now one of my friends know that i'm friends with an idol, maybe i'll just tell the others oh well.

"hey.. should i tell the others about me being friends.. with an idol?" she looked at to me and she stayed quiet for a bit.

"let's talk about this outside, kay unnie?" i smiled then nodded as an answer- we both walked towards my garage and i unlocked it.

before we sat down; i turned on the lights and the ac.

"kay.." i hummed to her and she started talking again.

"i agree- maybe you should tell the others.. they'd probably not believe at first but maybe- do you have any pics of you and hobi as kids?," i nodded, "show pics and maybe.. try to?"