❖ chapter 15 - grandma~

grandma~
---

keisha's pov
-

"kak, your here." my driver said as we arrived outside of my grandma's house.

"makasih yah, om." i bowed and he smiled at me.

[eheh, imma use a lot of indonesian phrases now HEHE - makasih = thank you om = uncle kak = older sister // so her driver calls her kak even tho she ain't older than him hehe]

before leaving, i greeted him with a wave and i knocked the front door.

"nek! are you there?"

[nenek = grandma]

"nenek!" i knocked the door a couple more times and finally the sound of the door being unlocked was heard.

"y-yes?" she looked up at me and immediately jolted up in happiness as soon as she saw me.

"keisha! come in sweety." she gave me a hand sign showing me to come in and gave me one of those heart-warming smiles.

she was a very beautiful lady even if she was old.

"yah, keisha! you've gotten thin- and your so cantik! look at yourself." she said as she examined my face.

i chuckled and thanked her.

"thanks nek, actually i think i've got all of these beauty from you- your old but your still very beautiful."

she blushed and patted my shoulder, "aw shucks.. your flattering me!" i laughed at her cuteness.

"oh, your room is the one in the middle- mine is downstairs.. alright? there are three rooms and yours is in the middle, got it?"

i nodded and walked upstairs.

i placed my suitcase inside my room- and actually i was pretty happy about the room.

it was all white and looked so damn aesthetic, the bed was actually pretty big and there was already a wheely chair along with a side-table and a desk.

a lamp was put on the side-table too..

i squealed and hugged my old doggo plushie i had from since i was 10.

i left it here last year so i couldn't see it for like- i dunno, months.

i'm so happy i found it again but i was soon cut off my thoughts as my grandma shouted my name.

"woah, she's still strong enough to shout like that?" i said to myself, as i took off my hijab and throwing it on my bed.

"yah nek! i'm gonna change my clothes first and i'll come downstairs, kay?" she answered back with a 'okay' and i change myself to comfortable clothes.

i put on my dark blue football hoody that was from my brother and a pair of black leggings.

i styled my hair on a bun, and put on my white socks, then took my earphones and phone and walked downstairs.

once i was downstairs, the aroma of mie goreng filled the room.

walking inside the kitchen, i saw two bowls of mie goreng on the dining table.

"wah~ is this for me?" i asked myself.

i walked my way to the dining table and sat down in front of my 'soon-to be eaten' dish.

— and in no time, i started eating.

i was eating peacefully, until, "BOO!"

without warning, my grandma scares me just by holding my shoulders and shouting out 'boo'.

"AH!" i  shrieked out in fear, choking on my mie.

i started coughing uncontrollably, and my grandma stopped laughing to get me a drink.

right before i drank my water, i gave my grandma a death stare and quickly drank.

finishing my food, i cleaned up the table and washed the dishes.

before washing the dishes, i plugged in my earphones and listened to some bts songs.

suddenly, the songs that i was listening stopped- so i checked what happened.

the picture of me and my friends were shown.

"GURLS!"

i picked up and put it on speaker volume — AH !

-

so here's an update- FINALLY

so, i hope you guys are actually liking my book ^^; well thank you for all the reads !

and yes, yet another CLIP HANGER !

HEHE

well, until next chapter- GOOBIE 💘