part 3

I was on safer side, aunt maitali freaked me but at the same point of time she saved me. love you aunt maitali.

zing... zing.. the doorbell! I went downstairs, mom opened the door mannu, shreya, annu, venna, kritika and ria were there and all were tensed.

mom- hello girls! what happened?

mom said this smiling and all were confused. freak! I need to go and company them or else they'll say all the things to mom.

me ( smiling) - hey gang!

Shreya - hey rashi. why did you came earlier? is everything alright?

me- ya! everything is alright. I felt sleepy during movie, so I came back and aunt maitali drop me to home and she went away.

all were relief. mom was confused.

mom- you all seat and talk I'll bring snacks for you.

venna- oh no aunty please! we just came here to give rashi her shopping bag, she left there.

she handed me the shopping bags. mom frowned at me.

mom- thank you so much.

venna - no formalities.

rashi - ya.

I look at mom, she was pissed off and confused.

me- what mom? I'm sorry!

mom- how could you forget your shopping bags there. you're friends are so kind they bring it to you or you'll go alone you would have lost yourself over there.

all giggled.

me- ya mom. sorry. it happened for first time.

mom- whatever? you did it. you know she once forget the way to home from school and she cried on the road made a scene and she said she wants to be independent.

all laughed and was embarrassed.

me- momm....

mom- what? did I say anything wrong? you all say me did I said anything wrong?

annu- nope! nothing wrong.

venna- yea. you're right aunty.

ria- yes rashi your mom is right.

kritika- you know aunty. I think she's having memory loss problem. once in school she went in wrong class and later on she realized later on she's in wrong class.

mom glared at me.

mom- rashiii... really? why you didn't say to me?

me- what? did this happened? mom she's lying.

mannu- no rashi. she's not. I know this. you went in 11C but you're in 11A. miss.mehta informed you that's it not your class and you said sorry and went out of the class.

I did that. yes! but I was in tension all about the family and all..

me- okay! I didn't saw the class and entered in.

mom- aha?

me- okay. so what? it happened years before and I was in tensions and pressure you know what was it.

mom- ok

me- guys.. let's forget what happened..

mannu- I think we're late.

me- is it?

Shreya- ya let us go.

me- ok guys.. bye.. seeya soon..

all went and mom turn to me.

mom- rashi are you still mad at that we did?

me- you know well..

mom- rashi.. ( she hold my hand) we love you a lot and we don't want you to be feel insecure as kena, we did some wrong with her but we didn't want to take that risk again and lose our third daughter too. we live in India and our family is still belonging to old culture they don't accept this youth culture. you know this but we don't want to be take this shitty rules on you.

me- ya mom I know. I'm sorry for being rude.

I hugged her.

mom- no it's not your mistake.

she kissed on my cheeks.

me- mom?

mom- what ?

me- I'm hungry. I didn't at after this noon.

mom-okay my hungrybird let's have food. I'm hungry too..

~

hey.. guys.. kena love life I have wrote in my another story "love life confession" give a read and vote for it and comment your views on it, I'll love to read it. don't forget to vote this chapter.