part 5

Great! I was allowed to go out with my friends and time limit was 6pm today.
Shreya called and asked my mom and mom trust her more than me.
We went for movie and eat junk food. We enjoyed a lot, the girls fun,gossips,eco of our laughter. I'm loving it. I love my gang.
We went to fair arranged in our city. We enjoyed each and every rides and games over there. The most amazing was rollercoaster, shreya and ria are afraid of height and they said that they'll enjoy ride seeing it. We just pull them with us and when the ride started, screaming was on high and tho ria and shreya cried and we all laughed.
We some how make them clam and had iceceream and we enjoyed seating near lake and relaxing.
All squad went only me, shreya and annu were enjoying their.

Shreya - rashi please don't get mad but i need some answers?
Me- ya say.
Shreya- first promise you'll not get mad at me!
Me - ok i promise !
Shreya- double promise?
Me - uff!! Shreya double promise! !
Shreya- why did you said yes?
Me- yes? You said promise so said promise yes... so what? ?
Shreya looked at annu and nodded.
Me- guys!  I'm here!  What happened?
Annu - yesterday evening we called your mom asking about the permission so after that she said that she need to talk to shreya's mom and after their talk, Naitri aunty  (shreya' mom) came and told that you're getting married and after two months your engagement is gonna held.
Me- Whatttt!!!!!!
I was shocked and brain and heart both stopped.
Shreya - i knew it. You're not aware about this. We need to talk to your parents.
Annu - they'll listen to us and if they don't then we need to call police.
Shreya -correct.
Me - guys... i.. i.. i need to go home...
Shreya - no you're not going your home. You'll live with me. I can't leave my sister alone in this situation.
Annu - correct shreya. Rashi you'll live with me at PG and we'll be roomies.
Sister; i remembered kena di and i can't stop and cried.  Yea! She did a mistake and due to her mom dad don't trust me and they're pushing me in this.
Annu - rashi. . Don't cry. .. we're with you..
Shreya - kena di? Right? Due to her this is happening?
Annu - but kena di took her decision and why that matters to rashi? She have her life! Rashi stop crying you're not alone.
Shreya - rashii!! I'll not make this happen.
Me- guyss..  can we stop this now. Can you drop me home?  Please?

I reached home and didn't speak a word.
I said mom that I'm not well so I'm going to sleep. She nodded and didn't said a word.
I went in room and cried a lot.

author's note_

i know i did it again. not edited this part. i'm sorry. :) i promise i'll edit it soon.