Part 22

"There's no hope left me in to live anymore." Rajan said.

"Kenna and my baby had gone but why not me? I must have lost my senses to talk this infront of you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. By the way, I've lost hope too, I don't know what do to. The person who loved me is dead, the person I've trusted the most have betrayed me. I am married to a jerk and kidnapped thereafter. What am I supposed to with this life? " I said frustrated.

"Firstly take rest than I'm going to check up on your parents. After that, I'm going to take you away as Kenna planned. You're going to live the way you deserved to be. It was Kenna's last wish and I'm not letting it down."
Rajan said and left.

I straight up went to sleep hating world for existing.

——

I woke up and looked for Rajan but he wasn't there. I went in kitchen looking for food there I found a note — 'food is on right cabinet, phone is on table in living room call if any need. -rajan'

I took up phone and deactivate all  social media accounts and went out of house.

This place is such a beauty. It's soothing my brain. I spend hours just thinking nothing.

It's long time when I'm in this peace, not worrying about any thing. This feeling I want for rest of my life.

————

It's 8pm and Rajan still have not arrived. I'm worried. His phone is unreachable. I don't want to be any trouble to him anymore.
If only I could name my life it'd be "trouble maker".

A piece of guilt still lives in me for not saying last word to Kenna, for all this time thinking she's trouble to my happiness.

Dear Heaven,
Keep my sister and her baby safe there. Also, tell her I'm sorry.

—————

I fell asleep on couch waiting for Rajan. I woke up at midnight and checked phone there was his text saying "I'll be there after three short days, till that I'm sending my friends to take care for necessary. They'll arrive at morning. Bye!"

What friends? Where are you going? -
I texted back.

Old friends name Jay and shweta, don't worry they're trustworthy. They'll explain where I am. - He texted back.

Now, I couldn't sleep wondering who are they?