part 19

I was waiting there expecting avenger to rescue me but there came no one in room. I was sweating, my sore throat wanted to scream for help but at the same moment my brain says no to things. Stupid brain. But who wanted to do this bad to me? Is it Arav? Yes that must have him. That creep! Hope my mom and dad are aware of my situation, hope they're on way to rescue me.

I sat there for hours and hours. I saw sun rise and dawn. I heard people voice, I couldn't hear the words. I was weeping silently, hoping no one heard. Hoping mom and dad will come soon. Hope is only thing that kept me alive.

Soon I fell asleep sitting there don't know when. The door slammed and I was widen awake. I opened my eyes and saw I was free. The knots of rope have opened. There was food and bottle of water on the table. I tried opening door but it was locked outside.

There was letter next to bottle.

"Don't you dare to make a single voice loud. Eat your food, go sleep. Be a good victim like you always been."

A good victim? How do they know me? I need to save myself. I need to save myself. I kept chanting in my head but it won't help.

I ate food and went to chair there were pillow and blanket but no bed. Also, I don't want to sleep. I'm still hoping mom and dad will come.

Miracle do happen, right?  God saves innocent one's, right? 

I sat there crying silently remembering all those good days and I want nothing but to be away from here.

Why? Why bad things happen to me? Why?

Whose is behind all this? What I have done so bad in life? Am I not capable of happiness? Am I?

   _________________________________

A/N

Hey readers,

Firstly I'm sorry for uploading late. Secondly I'm thankful to you all, thank you so much for reading and voting.
I promise next time I'll try to upload two chapter at once.
Thank you for being patience.

Xoxo!