part 6

1pm! I woke and the ignore clock after looking at it and laid on bed.

I remembered last night, i can't stop my tears. Why me? I am not going to betray my parents like kena did. She left us for her love and we all stopped her. Dad told her to complete her studies be on your own and marry whom she loves but she didn't completed her studies neither she is financially dependent but she married her love and after seven or eight months for their married life we got news that kena is no more in the world as she and her so called love fight as she was pregnant and he wanted to abort the baby. He pushed her and kena felled down, she and her baby died there. That jerk didn't even pick her up and left her alone suffering there.

I want to kill that jerk badly but karma knows everything. After some months he was died in a road accident and later on it came to us that it was planned murder by his brother as he took all his property and money by fraud.
What's my mistake in this. I always suffered i lost my sisters. I lost my first sister. Mom dad first child was aborted as grandparents want that the first child must be baby boy and if it's baby girl than it's curse. Wtf! My grandma is also a first girl child to her family and it's curse for them? But she's curse for us!
Grandparents and their old customs and tradition but we're in modern life and killing girl child is crime and knowing the gender of child before his/her birth is also a crime but criminals are everywhere.

Mom dad first child was girl and they're forced to abort the baby. Mom dad went into depression and specially mom she hadn't eat for one and half months neither she talk with anyone.
All came to know about this abortion and grandma lied saying that the child died naturally as and we can't do anything.   Such a bitch.

After some year mom was pregnant again but mom dad didn't said about this to grandparents. Mom went to her parents house and after having baby she came back holding kena in her hands.
Grandparents were in shock as they were not aware about it but mom dad love kena for them it's girl or boy child doesn't matter. Mom, dad and kena live in separate house and after few years i came and we had a family family.
Relatives knows everything about this and they always had a gossips about our family. Who cares?  'Thanks for making us famous.' I used to say when they talk about us.

After what happened to kena dad was serious about me. He said that you'll not do abutting. I saw him crying all nights at terrace alone. He love kena a lot and she betrayed his love. Dad was our superhero and seeing him sad makes me saddest. I just followed what dad says. He didn't want me to go out of house, not to make any friends with boys, be at home anything i want will be given at home, where i want to go dad will drop me, not to think of having boyfriend, not to hide anything from them. I followed each and everything as he said and i love him a lot and mom was the one who was hurted a lot in the past by grandparents but she still gave birth to kena and later on kena hurted her. She didn't said she's said but she went to depression again. I know dad motivated her saying that you need to live, rashi is our daughter for her we'll do everything. Kena was lacking for our love so she loved someone and ended but for rashi we'll be there.

I cried all night remembering this all. My life couldn't be worst than this but it is going to be worst. My marriage as mom dad fixed without asking me. I can't say no to them as i don't want to hurt them, i don't want to prove them that their daughters are worst. I love them but i don't want to marry.

I laid down crying and thinking what to do.
I saw at clock it's 3:30pm. I still don't want to get out of bed.